Here's the scoop. I've got an Ibanez RG350DX with a floyd rose liscenced, but I've since found it to be unnecessary for my style of music. I'm interested in trading it for something hardtail and less heavy-metal. On musiciansfriend, it has a resale price of $399.99. I'm interested in something that would be close in value, but am willing to put in a few extra bucks.

http://www.ibanez.com/eg/guitar.aspx?m=RG350DX

The only physical modification that I've done is installing Dunlop Dual Design strap locks.

If anyone would be interested, please shoot me a PM since I don't check on these forums regularely.
RIP Terry Kath (1978)
Quote by grifff
RG350's dont come standard with a Floyd Rose, they are fitted with Edge III trems

How did you get a Floyd Rose on there without modifying it?

He said licensed Floyd Rose, which is essentially the same thing. If he's just starting, chances are he doesn't notice the differences.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by grifff
RG350's dont come standard with a Floyd Rose, they are fitted with Edge III trems

How did you get a Floyd Rose on there without modifying it?

I said that it was FL licensed, not an actual FL. Sorry if my wording is unclear. Anyways, the stock Edge III bridge locking tremelo is what it has.
RIP Terry Kath (1978)