im making a webshow with my friend, we are gonna do reviews of music, some news, and my friends specialty, Top 10 metal songs of the week .

anyone want to watch?

its not on now, pm me and ill tell u the first day we will be broadcasting and where
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
If it's going to be train wreck, I'll watch it just for... as people say, "the lulz."
haha dam that was fast XD
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
Dude...depends if youre in the US or not...if you are and its like 7 at night I won't be able to so go fer it.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
Go for it...

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
im thinking of a couple CDs to Review, im starting off with marty Friedman's Loudspeaker... any suggestions
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu
???
Quote by bambi_slaughter

Quote by maroon5mustdie

Quote by operation ktulu