Imma pimp out my Electric guitar with some skate stickers. Anyone got some good ones to look for? Btw i go o and skate at the Skatepark Of Tampa. Thanks if ya can tell me some good ones to use on my guitar.
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
don't know if it's gonna look good, but since it's your own guitar, maybe a sticker of vans? Emerica has some cool stickers too.
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
okay and some Sh!t like uh Organika, Fallen, Black Label<3, SPOT, etc? If this helps: My Gutar is ALL BLACK
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
yeah, black label has a cool logo. that would look cool too
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
um... none.

paint it, it'll look way cooler and you won't get that shitty residue when you realize you want to take them off.
------

Shwiggity.
Pig, Emerica, Vans, Element, Really Oldschool Skate mags (not sure what it is over in America, but its thrasher in aus) and anything from the Era of square boards.

but personally, i dont think it'll look very good
dont sticker your guitar. it looks ugly and stupid imo
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by Haggard13
dont sticker your guitar. it looks ugly and stupid imo

i agree, if it isnt done tastefully. i ruined my bass with stickers when i was into another genre of music, and it's taking forever to cover em up.
make sure not to be all serious and look like a fool...

get some funny ones, like Toy Machine, and Enjoi.
O O

___
please dont
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
get a volcom one there are some great ones that have a bunny and it says soft and stoney...
Quote by jymellis

failure.

honestly, if your gonna sticker it, get cool ones, and put them on the back of the guitar. My friend has a big one of a silhouette of Johnny Cash that says JOHNNY CASH IS A FRIEND OF MINE
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
well then, i think i should paint it! I could paint the volcom symbol on it?
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71

Quote by hugh20
DON'T TOUCH IT.

Guitars look shit with brands on them, stickers or paint.

Why the **** do you want a Volcom logo on there? Because it looks 'cool'?

If you have to paint it, then draw some quote that you love on it.
Fallen and Zero, nuff' said

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
can you still get the old santa cruz screaming hand stickers??

When I was young I nicked a load from the local skate shop and then plastered the brand new school building with them - apparently some are still there 18 years later!
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
make your own symbol.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom