AMP:Fender Vibro Champ XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
USMC
Quote by metaldud536
131st Tie-Interceptor Squadron

Cool. I'm in the Sith Assassin squad.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by nekromantic
and UGers in the military?
if so what branch?

no because military is for ppl who fail at life (at school more precisely)
Quote by free_thinker999

wow, are you really that ignorant?
GUITAR: Gibson Les Paul Special
USMC
Quote by free_thinker999
Your DAMN lucky Dreadnaught is away training to be in the military right now or you'd be banned right about now.
Quote by nekromantic
wow, are you really that ignorant?

I think he is.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by free_thinker999

So why aren't you in it? Wait. . . maybe that's because it's completely not true. . .

If you paid any attention in school, you would understand why your statement makes absolutely no sense.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Quote by thedudemeister
I think he is.

If you go to the army, you have line no other skills except...
no you have absolutely no skills
Quote by metaldud536
131st Tie-Interceptor Squadron

First Emo of the Bass Militia PM DinkyDaisy to join
Quote by metaldud536
Did your know your son likes to fap?

Quote by Minkaro
I'd rather shove a Pidgeot up my arse than spend any time with Jimmy Page.

Quote by Table Salt
You win for making me really laugh.

add that:
Myspace
Quote by free_thinker999

see, shows your stupidity right there
army isnt the only branch of the millitary and I imagine that at least half the people in the army will do better in life than you have or ever will
USMC
Off to train for a paratrooper division in November.
I want to give SAS selection a go but i'm not sure it's just 'open'.
I realise how tough it's going to be so acknowledged that.
Quite.
Quote by free_thinker999

...fail.
So many people go into the military now because they can't afford college anyywa.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by free_thinker999

As ignorant as this statement might be, the only people who joined at my school were the ones who didn't apply themselves well in school had no real future in any field. Maybe that is what led him to make this conclusion...or he was just trolling.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Quote by free_thinker999

Both my parents were in the military, in fact both my grandfathers were in the military. ..and they are far from failures. Its a choice they made to serve their country, not because they had no skills you idiot.
Quote by free_thinker999

That there proves your stupidity.

I am considering a career in the Military, and I got reasonably good GCSE grades.

Quote by mister_crowley

I wish you luck, but the SAS recruit from within the army. And you will need to be at the peak of physical and mental fitness.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by free_thinker999

Quote by free_thinker999

*clicks profile* Join date: October 12, 2008

Ignore the troll guys.
Quote by Artemis Entreri
...fail.
So many people go into the military now because they can't afford college anyywa.

exactly
47,000 for college you get for FREE, so how is getting your college paid for failing at life exactly?
USMC
Combine Overwatch Elite unit. Representin'.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by barb3rman
As ignorant as this statement might be, the only people who joined at my school were the ones who didn't apply themselves well in school had no real future in any field. Maybe that is what led him to make this conclusion...or he was just trolling.

well there you go
Quote by thedudemeister
That there proves your stupidity.

I am considering a career in the Military, and I got reasonably good GCSE grades.

I wish you luck, but the SAS recruit from within the army. And you will need to be at the peak of physical and mental fitness.

Thanks for the support, i'm afraid i'll need the luck. I think you have to be in the regiment for 6 months before they'll consider you for selection. And i've been preparing for about a year now for this.
Quite.
so are you saying CJ ramone is a failure? he was a marine
what about ted williams?
roberto clemente?
Drew Carey?
Steve Mcqueen?
Gene Hackman?
theyre all failures at life?
USMC
Quote by mister_crowley
Thanks for the support, i'm afraid i'll need the luck. I think you have to be in the regiment for 6 months before they'll consider you for selection. And i've been preparing for about a year now for this.

It's ok dude. Just keep preparing and give it your best.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Might wanna look into it before you talk absolute shite

http://www.armyjobs.mod.uk/education/graduateopportunities/Pages/Default.aspx

Thank you. Apart from this, they offer huge advantages in learning many different trades, from officers to clerks to medics.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by mister_crowley

right now im in training for the marines
well i guess you could call it that
the early enrollment program
USMC
To people in the military, you chose your path and good luck.

To those UGers considering entering the military, please, please, think very carefully. You could be standing up for something disgusting, morally reprehensible, aswell as sacrificing your life.

Think about why you want to represent your country, think about the things your country has done and is doing and may do in the future. Because everything your government decides on, you are a tool for the acheiving of it. The American Government have killed so many Afganistan, women and children, just like the British Government, do you want to be part of that for example, is it worth it?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by mister_crowley

Good luck man
82nd speedbike betallion. i saw action at Endor, my best friend was killed there, i myself killed four men, and 12 ewoks. those goddamn ewoks........they just kept coming at us..... there was nothing........ we could do
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by bob farrell
To people in the military, you chose your path and good luck.

To those UGers considering entering the military, please, please, think very carefully. You could be standing up for something disgusting, morally reprehensible, aswell as sacrificing your life.

Think about why you want to represent your country, think about the things your country has done and is doing and may do in the future. Because everything your government decides on, you are a tool for the acheiving of it. The American Government have killed so many Afganistan, women and children, just like the British Government, do you want to be part of that for example, is it worth it?

I want to join because I want to help people. I want to travel, learn new skills, make new friends. I know I want to represent my country, I want to fight for my country, for the man next to me.

It breaks my heart reading in the paper of another dead soldier who is leaving behind a girlfriend, wife, even kids. I just want to make sure that I can at least make sure at least one more kid has his dad return home to him in one piece.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister
I want to join because I want to help people. I want to travel, learn new skills, make new friends. I know I want to represent my country, I want to fight for my country, for the man next to me.

It breaks my heart reading in the paper of another dead soldier who is leaving behind a girlfriend, wife, even kids. I just want to make sure that I can at least make sure at least one more kid has his dad return home to him in one piece.

damn, thats exactly how i feel man
need to protect freedom for the rest of you people who dont even appreciate it
USMC
In Polish army only the privates may be uneducated ppl who don't have an idea what to do in life. For ranks higher than corporal you need certain skills, depending on your unit and and a moderate level of education; officers need to graduate from a university or similar higher school. Rather no idiots or life losers there.

In a month I'm off to 15th Sapper Battalion, 9 months of training. I'm thinking about staying there.
Wą.
Quote by Fuzzbox91
82nd speedbike betallion. i saw action at Endor, my best friend was killed there, i myself killed four men, and 12 ewoks. those goddamn ewoks........they just kept coming at us..... there was nothing........ we could do

Hey man, I was at Endor...although I was with the other guys...emm, good game?
Quote by nekromantic
damn, thats exactly how i feel man
need to protect freedom for the rest of you people who dont even appreciate it

Wow, dude, I respect you, and I wish you luck in the army.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Artemis Entreri
...fail.

And that's why so many of the recruitment centres are in low income areas.
Quote by thedudemeister

so you are doing that by putting your own life on the line?? do you have kids? again good luck is all i can say.

i thought joining the imperial army would be a good idea, i never knew id end up in endor and id see my best friend thrown off a speedbike by an ewok spear, but thats how things go. and it doesnt end there, even my friends who lived werent spared, stormtrooper #42343 probably the greatest soldier ive ever seen, he saved my life at least 4 times, he had a killcount in the 100s. but none of that mattered after the death star blew up, all our money, all our pensions....gone! just like that. Stormtrooper #42343 had to engage in some degrading activities just to pay his bills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgWGQTRh3cU

i myself had to be involved in some questionable interactions with george lucas. it was 10 years before we could finally find work as insurance salesmen.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by thedudemeister
Wow, dude, I respect you, and I wish you luck in the army.

yea, i have the same respect for you
but im actaully joining the US Marines
Army would be ok, but they let everyone in unlike the marines who have strict requirements and i want to be one of the most elite soldiers in the world, just as the marines are
USMC
Page 1 of 4