anyone know anything about it? its dirt cheap for a tube head which makes me think it sucks but i'm just wondering. i'm currently saving for my first tube amp which will probably be a fender blues junior plus a good overdrive. i play classic rock and blues like zeppelin, guns and roses, clapton, and some ac/dc.
dave matthews might.. just.. be.. god..

Quote by gregs1020
yes, pointing it at your head will send the sound towards your head.

it's the same with guns too, before you go testing that one.
It kicks ass is what I say.

I own one, and it hangs in a full band setting. Surprisingly, I was able to get a nice stoner rock sound out of it.

And I play copious amounts of blues, which it can do very well.

I've had it for a short amount of time though, so I don't know full and well about it's durability.

FWIW, it kicks the shit out of a stock Blues Junior.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
I would get the combo version of it. It would be awesome for what you want and cheaper than a BJ or the head/cab version.

Head+2x12 cab>2x12 combo.

More versatility, and easier to transport.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Yeah, but he would save money with the combo and could use it for something useful like an OD or new speakers.

The head + a good, cheap, used cab would be better in the long run. I didn't want to deal with the stock Crate speakers, so I didn't bother with them.

The head+cab is only 50$ more anyway.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Well if I was going to get a cab, I would load it with speakers I would never have to upgrade. Same thing with the combo. It would just be cheaper for the combo. I'm just a frugal person though.

The thing about getting a Head and cab is that you can switch heads. So if you get a 2x12 with good speakers, you'd have the ability to get cheap, used amp heads and have a cab to play it through.

Also, if he got a head and cab, he could sell the head if he got tired of it and keep the cab.

Also, there is a chance that he already has a cab.

Just saying.