Inspired by the good deed thread, go on and post minor, yet selfish/rude/inconsiderate things you've done or continue to do, despite knowing you're in the wrong. Doesn't have to be the worst, most treasonous act imaginable, just something that you know was kind of f*cked up to do to another person.

To get the ball rolling:
During my freshmen year of high school, during one lunch period, my friends and I all went into the school's theater (students weren't allowed there during lunch, since they would go unsupervised.) Usually, students who had study hall after lunch would drop off books or belongings ahead of time, so there were miscellaneous items around the room. We spied a particularly full backpack and decided to ruin the owner's day. My friend specifically stole a cellphone and graphing calculator he found in the pockets, I took out all the textbooks (2 or 3 in all) and tore the covers off of them, throwing the pages in the trash, and leaving the covers/spine. Notebooks were mostly trashed or scribbled on, and all of the girl's pens were broken open and dumped into the bag. I had study hall the next period (thankfully/unfortunately not in the same theater) as did my friend (who did have it in the same theater.) He ran over after the period started and said that the bag's owner, a girl in her senior year, had come back in, saw the mess of her bag, and freaked out, started crying, went to the principal, etc. I never got in trouble, nor did anyone else involved, so lucky me. I still remember that, though, as probably the most senselessly mean thing I've ever done.

Oh, also. All freshmen lockers in my high school were in the new annex, and for some retarded reason every third freshman locker opens without a combination. My locker fell on one of these completely useless spaces, so I never really used it. My sophomore year, every time my friend and I got out of study hall before lunch (usually once or twice a week) we'd take the trek back to my freshman locker, open it, and steal the new owner's lunch. Also, once we dumped chocolate milk all over his belongings. In retrospect, that was a horribly mean thing to do, too.

Tl;dr: I am a horrible person and I damned my soul to hell mostly during high school.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Cool, I hope you never act like you're an outsider because it would be like Limp Bizkit. Douchebags who act like jocks yet fake the whole outsider image.
you truly are a horrible person, but my god did you make me laugh.

Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
I thought they were going to take a dump in the back pack. >>
Feed your mind.
I made fun of the retarded kids in high school, during sports, I'd occasionally do things that were against the rules.

In a hockey game, I threw my stick at a kid's head while he was on a break away and got a 10 game suspension.

In a charity football game, I took out the opposing QB's knee, and he couldn't play football for the rest of the year.

Last month, I slashed my neighbour's tires because the bastard wouldn't turn down his music while I was sleeping.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Gerald The Mous
I've stolen a spoon from an ice-cream shop.

I love life on the edge.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I am stupid and destructive all the time. Me and my friends discovered that if you throw apples at moving bike wheels they are chopped in half. We decided to do this more, and made a huge f***ing ess and this woman came out and said "I hope you're going to clean that up". And we agreed, then cut and run. That's not really mean, just annoying. I'm an asshole, really.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

I laughted at my friend at a soccer match, when our team scored we started celebrating and my friend can't clap becouse he only have 1 hand
...What!?
in my school, the stairs have gaps between the sets, so u can see the bottom floor from the top one...theres always some kids that eat their lunch, or play their gameboys in there..
my friend and i usually spit some loogies on them, or one time we dropped some roast beef down there....this was mostly last year when we were still freshmen too...we should have been the ones gettin it, but we were both involved in clubs and shit that were loaded with seniors, so we were in da good books with them..

EDIT; this other time, me and my old bass player went into the bathrooms after the janitors left, and i took a huge dump, it sat there all weekend and it reaked in there on monday.

and last year, that first friend would always find this gr.8 and give him high fives..then every once in a while, he'd slap him in the gut and the kid would go "BAuh!" then he'd regain his trust with more fives, and then smack him again. we've since found it the kid has mild learning and social disabilities
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
Last edited by wyldeshredder at Oct 12, 2008,
A neighbour of mine was using my phone to text a girl I didn't mind at all but later that night I got drunk and texted her saying that my neighbour loved her and wanted to **** on her face.

Also other stupid drunk stuff. Especially pissing on the door handles of the local high school on Sunday nights.
Quote by captaincrunk
I turned a christian girl atheist just so she'd blow me. Her parents have disowned her!
I don't feel bad about that tho,.,.,

Hey, I did that too for less immoral reasons! Just because she was fit.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Quote by shaquille
Cool, I hope you never act like you're an outsider because it would be like Limp Bizkit. Douchebags who act like jocks yet fake the whole outsider image.

Other way around, we were the outsiders striking back at the cruel, oppressive masses. Except that kid who got my old locker, I genuinely regret ruining his lunch every single week. Of the other questionable things I did during high school, I can (usually) say whoever was victimized had it coming....kinda sorta....in a weird, roundabout way. Anyway, no, I wasn't a jock, I wasn't an outsider, either, though. I kept to myself and was absent a lot, that was it.

And firebeard, that was a serious option several times in my life. Including forcing a friend to go through on a bet. We made a gentleman's wager on a game of billiards, best of 9 games, loser had to show up to our new school in full cross-dressing attire and request to be called "Bumblebee" for the year. I destroyed my friend 5 games to none, and he refused to cooperate, so that was an ever-present threat. We just ended up doing several much lesser pranks of retribution.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
I, for one, am I doing a horrible deed at this moment.

I'm talking to three girls, all of whom are very interested in me, and all three are VERY cute.

Girl 1) We dated for a month and a half, and then broke up because it was too hard to work our schedules to see eachother. I am completely in love with this girl and would do anything for her, and we still talk on IM and through texts all day every day and talk on the phone when we can. We are constantly laughing the FEW times we have actually gotten to spend time together, but its been almost a month since I have actually seen her. She is very honest and trustworthy, and is still in love with me like I am in love with her and tells me she wants to marry me.

Girl 2) Is hot, but I have been making up excuses not to hang out with her for the passed two weeks because of girl 1. I like her, but not nearly as much as girl 1 or girl 3. I talk to her all the time, but only because I am afraid of hurting her feelings.

Girl 3) Is amazing, I really like her, but i'm not sure I love her yet. But, not as much as girl 1. I talk to her all the time, as well. We have a lot in common (listen to the same music, same views and opinions on almost everything), and have a lot of fun when we do hang out. She started out as just a friend but over the passed few weeks I have started to fall for her. She knows this, and says she feels the same way about me.

The three girls pretty much know about eachother, but just that I am friends with all of them, they dont know to the extent that I talk to each one.

I feel bad because I know I'm only talking to girl 2 because I dont want to hurt her feelings, I do not plan on ever being more then friends with her. Girl's 1 and 2 are both amazing, and I could see myself with either one.

This is a bad deed because I'm talking and flirting with three girls, one of which I like, one that I am completely in love with and would marry tomorrow, and one just because I would feel bad if I turned her down.

TL;DR: I'm flirting with three girls at the same time
Quote by NoBC14
I, for one, am I doing a horrible deed at this moment.

I'm talking to three girls, all of whom are very interested in me, and all three are VERY cute.

Girl 1) We dated for a month and a half, and then broke up because it was too hard to work our schedules to see eachother. I am completely in love with this girl and would do anything for her, and we still talk on IM and through texts all day every day and talk on the phone when we can. We are constantly laughing the FEW times we have actually gotten to spend time together, but its been almost a month since I have actually seen her. She is very honest and trustworthy, and is still in love with me like I am in love with her and tells me she wants to marry me.

Girl 2) Is hot, but I have been making up excuses not to hang out with her for the passed two weeks because of girl 1. I like her, but not nearly as much as girl 1 or girl 3. I talk to her all the time, but only because I am afraid of hurting her feelings.

Girl 3) Is amazing, I really like her, but i'm not sure I love her yet. But, not as much as girl 1. I talk to her all the time, as well. We have a lot in common (listen to the same music, same views and opinions on almost everything), and have a lot of fun when we do hang out. She started out as just a friend but over the passed few weeks I have started to fall for her. She knows this, and says she feels the same way about me.

The three girls pretty much know about eachother, but just that I am friends with all of them, they dont know to the extent that I talk to each one.

I feel bad because I know I'm only talking to girl 2 because I dont want to hurt her feelings, I do not plan on ever being more then friends with her. Girl's 1 and 2 are both amazing, and I could see myself with either one.

This is a bad deed because I'm talking and flirting with three girls, one of which I like, one that I am completely in love with and would marry tomorrow, and one just because I would feel bad if I turned her down.

TL;DR: I'm flirting with three girls at the same time

Not a bad deed at all, you pussy. Plus, I doubt you even know what the hell love is. No one wants to hear that, we want to know that you mug old ladies, or beat your little sister.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by Colgate Total
Not a bad deed at all, you pussy. Plus, I doubt you even know what the hell love is. No one wants to hear that, we want to know that you mug old ladies, or beat your little sister.

Just because I'm not the typical guy who wants to hook with and have sex with a ton of girls does not make me a pussy.

You know nothing about me and the types of relationships I have been in or the length of those relationships; I know what love is.
Quote by LordBishek
I bait creationists until they cry.

I'd take your bait anyday
Quote by NoBC14
Just because I'm not the typical guy who wants to hook with and have sex with a ton of girls does not make me a pussy.

What I meant is that you have done nothing with the girls, thus no one has been hurt. Therefore, no bad deed.

Also, you'd be better off in the relationship thread with that sob fest of adolescent romance.
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Quote by Colgate Total
What I meant is that you have done nothing with the girls, thus no one has been hurt. Therefore, no bad deed.

Also, you'd be better off in the relationship thread with that sob fest of adolescent romance.

I didnt say I have done nothing with any of the girls, I just didnt want to go on about my sexual encounters.

Also, I havent put it in the relationship thread because I dont need advice from complete strangers on how to deal with my relationship problems (no offense to anyone that does seek that sort of advice).
It's not a bad deed to talk to multiple girls. Most people seem to believe its healthy for you. Its only bad when you tell them all that you love them and bs them. And even then, thats just mad props if you keep dat shit up for a while.

I once let my neighbors dog looose and got it to follow me into my yard to scare some girl. Then I told everyone that the dog hoped the fence and I skeedaddled. They took it to the pound the next day. I felt super bad about that. Ah well
I used to jam bits of metal (paper clips, staples, whatever) inside locked doors in my old school, just so people couldn't get into their classrooms.

It's so much more fun when the class leaves everything they have in there.
Quote by isuckplzhlp
It's not a bad deed to talk to multiple girls. Most people seem to believe its healthy for you. Its only bad when you tell them all that you love them and bs them. And even then, thats just mad props if you keep dat shit up for a while.

Thats kind of what I'm doing. The only one that I tell I love is the one that I am really in love with, but I am kind of leading the other two on even though I have no intentions of dating either one of them, especially while I'm in love with someone else.