Its a crappy model is what it is. The only place besides here that i have seen one pickup and volume control, was in a magazine for a $200 Hello Kitty guitar.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by guitarmaniac88
Its a crappy model is what it is. The only place besides here that i have seen one pickup and volume control, was in a magazine for a $200 Hello Kitty guitar.

LMAO, you've never seen an ESP Alexi Laiho series?
Quote by guitarmaniac88

Oh okay, so one pickup and one volume pot is crappy? I guess Kramer and Charvel just dominated the 80's guitar market by luck then.
Quote by guitarmaniac88

it looks weird, the pickup is mad close to the bridge
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by l3p4rd

it looks weird, the pickup is mad close to the bridge

Yeah, that worried me a tad as well. And that bridge looks more like a Rockinger one than a Fender style one too.
Quote by guitarmaniac88

I'd love for you to play some Charvels and Kramers from the 80's like stated before. In fact Charvel still makes 1 hum 1 vol w/ flush mounted Floyds now so you have no clue.

EDIT:

How much does the seller want for it? Got any larger pictures of it?
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by DSOTM80
I'd love for you to play some Charvels and Kramers from the 80's like stated before. In fact Charvel still makes 1 hum 1 vol w/ flush mounted Floyds now so you have no clue.

EDIT:

How much does the seller want for it? Got any larger pictures of it?

£50. And sadly that's the biggest picture on it.
Possibly a custom body with a washburn neck on it?
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
Quote by King85
Possibly a custom body with a washburn neck on it?

I'm leaning towards that
Who knows? I'd buy it for 50 though.
Maybe ask the seller?
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Quote by gucio93
I'm leaning towards that
Who knows? I'd buy it for 50 though.
Maybe ask the seller?

It's in an online shop's used section and it's even cheaper than a used Epiphone LP Special II so I'm a little weary of the quality. I'm guessing they won't have any answers either as all they're written is like "washburn guitar, 1 hum, 1 vol". If anyone here is a member of the Washburn site I'd appreciate it if they could ask there.
hmm for 50 pounds I'd be worried it might be a plywood body but then who knows maybe the seller has no idea and is just trying to get rid of it. Personally I'd brace myself for the worst and would only buy that if I could see it first.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst