A while ago, my shoulder was bothering me when I would do shoulder press when I was lifting. I shrugged it off, not knowing that it could lead to more serious problems. It's gotten worse over the past few months, and I've stopped lifting. The pain isn't too severe, but I'd consider it moderate. Does anyone know if it could be a chronic pain, or could become one? Or if it can be cured if it is?
the pit is not a doctor

*reported*
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Why that shows why lifting is for pussies, real men DRINK BEER.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
time to cut it off

this is why you never come to UG instead of a doctor... when will they ever learn...
You know you're loved when someone breaks a guitar over your leg and everyone's more concerned about the guitar than you.

Quote by Fiire
^total philosopher
NO asking for medical advice
- Do not ask for medical advice for yourself, your friends/family, your pets or anyone else. Following medical advice given on the forums is extremely dangerous, any medical issues should be discussed with an appropriate healthcare professional.
Punishment: The thread will be closed.

from the rules page.
Quote by Erik_Aero
- Do not ask for medical advice for yourself, your friends/family, your pets or anyone else. Following medical advice given on the forums is extremely dangerous, any medical issues should be discussed with an appropriate healthcare professional.

from the rules page.

Ah, ok.

Sorry.
Quote by Erik_Aero

from the rules page.

thanks
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket