Alright, i'm being forced to perform at a student showcase, and I've already picked out a few songs to play, and all of them are in C#. Unfortunately, some of the songs have parts where the guitar doesn't play or is really slow, which is boring when only the guitar is playing. Anyone know any licks or scales for 6-stringed guitars when tuned in C#? Or if you could point me to a song which has a decent solo and is played in C#, i'll just steal the solo and incorporate it into the song. Much thanks to anyone who helps
why dont you just improvise? thats some bulls hit "stealing a solo from another song and incorporate it in mine"
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Oh, and by C# tuning, I mean drop C#, in case anyone got confused or feels the need to correct me.
Quote by htsktim91989
why dont you just improvise? thats some bulls hit "stealing a solo from another song and incorporate it in mine"

They're not my actual songs, i'm just playing covers, I don't mean actually creating my own song using someone else's material.
So you're in drop C# tuning and you want us to tell you what to play? You could play almost anything, do you know how soloing works ?
There is poetry in despair.