hey guys, don't know if this is the right place to post this but I've just stumbled across a two chord intro peice for a new song and am stuck with where to go next.

ANY help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

xo

it goes (so far)

e--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------0----------------------------------0
b---------------2---------------------------------2-----------------------------3-----------3---------------------3---------------3p2h3
g-------4-----------4------------------4--------------4----2h4p2------2-------2--------2--------------2-------2----------
d---2------2------------2--------2---------2-------------------------0------------------------------0----
a-0--------------------------0----------------------------------------------------------------------------
e----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure weather to go down to E as the root or what please help any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

xo
Seeing as it's in A major, you could go to A, Bm, C#m, D, E, F#m, or G#dim because those would be the triads in the major scale. Although someone else with more knowledge then me will probably come in and offer more solutions.
Here's what I'm doing now that I've stolen your idea...
Keeping with the suspended chord sound, try Esus4
x
x

But just follow your ear and use the triads ohhey posted as a guide
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums