Yo my guitar shop's getting in an ibanez sas32ex for me

i'm thinking about getting into the whole guitar customising thing now, cos i've never messed with any of that kind of stuff before.

I was thinking about putting in a EMG 81 with the 18v mod in.

Would this be easy? I think the SAS32EX's stock pickups are different and they have "true-duo", which means that you can pull one of the volume nobs out and it switches between humbucker and single coil.
anyway i have no use for making my humbuckers do that kind of shiznit, so if i put in an emg 81 would it be straight forward or would i need to do some weird wiring stuff because of that "True-duo" thing

also, do you recon it would sound good?

at the moment i'm just going through my toneport, but at band practises i'd use an AVT100, but i'm going to upgrade that as soon as i get some more moneys
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
EMGs come with a full set of wiring specially for them, but you'll have to change all your pickups to active if you put one in
ohai little sig.
yeah thats cool i was probs gonna put an 85 in aswell. i was mainly worried about the volume knobs and stuff because one of them is wired so that if you pull it out it changes how the pickups act (humbucker to single coil)

would that be a problem?
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
As previously stated, EMGs come with all their own stuff, volume pot and all. You will have no problems as long as you change both/all the pickups

EDIT: The volume pot might just come in the artist packs, I'm not sure. I know they come with the wiring, you may have to check for the pots though, cuz I'm pretty sure you need a 50k pot for EMGs.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
ohhhhh right i see okay cool thanks
Quote by SEALSniper1152