Page 1 of 2
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=9E-222147&page=2&cgname=OSPTYWEDZZZ&rfnbr=4989

An unattractive girl I know told me she bought this, and wants me to come and try it. I have an idea of what it is, but at the same time I am not exactly sure. It looks...kinky. So..what is it exactly?
Be cool.
Yeah dude, she's going to either put that stuff on you and lick it off, or she's going to put it on her self and have you lick it off. What exactly is so unattractive about this girl though?
'Indulge in a luxurious chocolate fondue made especially for the body. Includes brush to paint flirty pictures, spell out naughty thoughts or just decorate favorite body parts. Rich, decadent and virtually fat-free: Melt is a sexy treat you can eat! Domestic.'

Dude what do you think it is?
She wants you to lick chocolate from her vagoo
ohai little sig.
she's going to paint chocolate on your penis.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by david_highland
Yeah dude, she's going to either put that stuff on you and lick it off, or she's going to put it on her self and have you lick it off. What exactly is so unattractive about this girl though?

She's just...unattractive. I don't know why. Everyone else says she is decent looking, but I don't seem to think so.
Be cool.
damn. I once saw this at TV: it's like a body lotion, except it is actual melt chocolate, that you can put in your body so the other one licks it ... it's kinky allright but kinda cool actually ..

It's up to you to decide wether you want to have a hot sexy night or not
If you're not attracted to her then that scenario is going to be awkward and lame.

Post below this one made me lol
She's trying to make you into a black person so that when she cries rape, everyone will believe her.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Just do it! I would. Infact give me here number and a picture of her and ill go test it out.
Quote by asfastasdark

Walker Rose.
Quote by NoBC14
Pics, let us decide if you should do it or not.

Sorry bro, I don't do that. It's degrading to do that to someone. (Put their picture up on the internet to have others rate.)
Be cool.
Free chocolate.

Do it.

Even if I am she is drugging it.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by thedude051
She's just...unattractive. I don't know why. Everyone else says she is decent looking, but I don't seem to think so.

Well taking that into consideration, it might be in your best interests to decline. Unless a girl you don't find particularly attractive becomes all the more attractive when she's covered in chocolate, then I'd say go for it.
1) VS's flavored massage oil is better
2) Don't do it.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by thedude051
Sorry bro, I don't do that. It's degrading to do that to someone. (Put their picture up on the internet to have others rate.)

I understand, I wouldnt post pics of a friend either.

Quote by thedude051

good man.
Probably tastes bad. People who make clothing dont make good chocolate.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by break-me-in
She's trying to make you into a black person so that when she cries rape, everyone will believe her.

haha i like that
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
So here is what I am going to text back to her... "I am sorry, but I can't come over. I am busy right now. I am preparing with my family for Thanksgiving. (Its Thanksgiving tomorrow in Canada). Thanks for the offer though. Happy Thanksgiving!"
Be cool.
Quote by Mockstairwell
Probably tastes bad. People who make clothing dont make good chocolate.

How sure of this are you? Besides, just because victorias secret caries a product doesn't necessarily mean they make it.
Quote by thedude051
So here is what I am going to text back to her... "I am sorry, but I can't come over. I am busy right now. I am preparing with my family for Thanksgiving. (Its Thanksgiving tomorrow in Canada). Thanks for the offer though. Happy Thanksgiving!"

=/
Just be honest. She'll offer again if she thinks you're interested.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by thedude051

NO NO NO tell her to invite over a hot friend or something and you guys can all do it... don't just throw away an opportunity like this
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by thedude051
Wishing somebody who just asked you to lick chocolate off their naked body a happy Thanksgiving is hilarious.
Quote by vintage x metal
=/
Just be honest. She'll offer again if she thinks you're interested.

So should I say that I don't want to come over?
Be cool.
Quote by rigiddigits
Wishing somebody who just asked you to lick chocolate off their naked body a happy Thanksgiving is hilarious.

Well, I will just pretend I am oblivious to the fact that it is body chocolate, and assume she just wants me over for a cup of tea and some little chocolates.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
So should I say that I don't want to come over?

No.

Wait for her to ask again. If she doesn't, she got the point. If she does, then tell her you're not interested in her in that way.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by thedude051
Well, I will just pretend I am oblivious to the fact that it is body chocolate, and assume she just wants me over for a cup of tea and some little chocolates.
Haha what did she ask word for word?
Ask if she can get it in bacon flavor. Adds a fleshy touch.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by CrackAddict2000
Ask if she can get it in bacon flavor. Adds a fleshy touch.

Why not just cut out the middle man and have him eat her?

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Oct 12, 2008,
Ask if you can bring a freind.
Quote by asfastasdark

Walker Rose.
Quote by rigiddigits
Haha what did she ask word for word?

"Hey insert the dude051's real name , I was just at the girly girl shop, and found this thing called melt chocolate body fondue. It looks interesting. Do you want to come over to my house and try it?"

EDIT: I made the grammar better because this is how it really looked in the text message:

"Hey __________, I wuz jus at the girly girl shop, nd found sum thin called melt choclate body fondue. It looks interestin. U want to com over to my house and try it?"
Be cool.
Last edited by thedude051 at Oct 12, 2008,
Quote by break-me-in

He could do that, but then he won't have any bacon. Wouldn't it be nice if you are eating a girl out and she tastes like bacon/cake/brownies/anything nice?
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by thedude051
"Hey insert the dude051's real name , I was just at the girly girl shop, and found this thing called melt chocolate body fondue. It looks interesting. Do you want to come over to my house and try it?"
Lol I dunno if you'd be able to get away with pulling the innocence routine if she's been so specific!! Just make a polite excuse and turn her down. It's the kind thing to do, and she'll probably take the hint and not ask again.

EDIT: People who cannot employ spelling and grammar correctly should not be allowed to have sex. There, I said it.
Quote by break-me-in

May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
If you do decide to go for this offer please remember the following.

Myself and the mrs once decided to have some fun with this. Thing is, I'm quite a hairy gentleman, and for some reason though it is "designed especially for the body" no amount of baths and showers will ever remove it. I have now got two small patches of chest hair growing back and it itches like hell and I look ridiculous with no shirt on.

Not only that, it tastes foul.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by david_highland

she wants you to lick chocolate off of her
Page 1 of 2