Page 1 of 2
I tryed searching for it andnothing came up, although i can't think why this wouldn't of come up before.

So yeah, stupid things your parents do.

My dad, whenever speaking to someone of a different language, will speak in English, but will speak in some wierd foreign accent.

Over to you guys
...my dad drinks
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
"Stop telling me to use a map I'm fine!!!!"

*gets lost*
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Get naked and dance when my friends come over.

I'm all like "wtf mum" and, frankly, it's awkward for all of us the next morning.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
Quote by ShaunDiel
and treat me like shit compared to my sister

Yeah, that is funny.

Actually, it's a little sad.
Eachother.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by DaveyBoy11122
I tryed searching for it andnothing came up, although i can't think why this wouldn't of come up before.

So yeah, stupid things your parents do.

My dad, whenever speaking to someone of a different language, will speak in English, but will speak in some wierd foreign accent.

Over to you guys

My friend said to break down barriers and prejudices it would be good to learn peoples accents. I laughed.

Anyhoo the only embarrassing things that my parents do is that my dad dances in public sometimes and does poor Peter Kay impressions e.g. "Garlic Bread!?!?!?".
My dad calls me into the next room to "tell me something important", and then tells me something really stupid.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Quote by ShaunDiel
Be irrational & overprotective and treat me like shit compared to my sister

Same here except its my brother and sister!
Quote by Insanitydenied
I try to be the quiet musician type, but there's too much to say.

OF THE BASS MILITIA - PM Nutter_101 to join

FUCK PARAMORE.

HOT LESBIANS

Centered, Bitch.

Yes, I'm only 14. So?
I saw my dad on the bus once (pissed out of his mind)
'Dad where are you going'
'Library'
'Why?'
'Need more beer'
ohai little sig.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Be irrational & overprotective and treat me like shit compared to my sister

yes everything me too bra.
Quote by CrazyPigeon
My parents buy me booze. Enough said.

my parents don't buy me booze.

nuff sed.
Quote by Underjoggle
My dad calls me into the next room to "tell me something important", and then tells me something really stupid.

I can't wait 'till I'm old and can piss people off with these awesome dad jokes.

RMF

Trust me. They found tobacco in my jeans, I said it was my friends and they believed me
My dad asks me to go downstairs and do something like turn off a light or whatever even if he's already down there or even if he's upstairs and he's the one that left it on.
Make me go to church.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Pulls the old "Im the dad, and I said so." reasoning. The only reason this pisses me off is because of its sheer brilliance. I simply havent yet found a rebuttal.
Quote by Demonikk
I saw my dad on the bus once (pissed out of his mind)
'Dad where are you going'
'Library'
'Why?'
'Need more beer'

A beer library? Sounds like the sort of library I'd go to.
whenever i have a friend over they ask crazy questions, and my dad always says, "yo dawg"
Quote by thundrstruk891
Pulls the old "Im the dad, and I said so." reasoning. The only reason this pisses me off is because of its sheer brilliance. I simply havent yet found a rebuttal.

"But, why should I listen to you? You weren't even smart enough to use a condom!"
my dad popped his head through the door last week of my room and said TINA FEY and walked out
Dick+strings= owww
They aren't the best at grammar, but that's to be expected since they lived in Asia for most of their lives. They're computer illiterate as well, but I'm cool with helping them out when they're in trouble.
My mom is obsessed with exercise and nutrition. Like she didn't even eat any of my sister's wedding cake. It gets really annoying since everything in her life is scheduled around exercise. She'll also start lecturing people about eating healthy (happened to the Wal mart cashier a few days ago). She also gets upset over really stupid stuff. :|

My dad's not too bad. He can be embarrassing at times and say awkward things, but he's pretty laid back I guess.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Serious answer, my dad left me my mum and my sister when I was 2 months old and my sister was 13 months old.

No money, no home. He's never even sent a card on my birthday.

But what can you do? Makes a good tale.

and Vad Hamster I'm sorry to hear about that, even though you've heard it a million times.

RMF

My dad uses pronouns excessively.

Dad: "Get me the thing."
Me: "What thing?"
Dad: "The thing! Get me the thing!"
Me: "Can you be more specific?"
Dad: "Its the thing, get me it!"
Me:
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Touch my guitars. You would think he would have learned when I cut his arm off the first time.

NOW HE CAN'T TOUCH THEM!!

And condolences to people who actually have real life problems with their parents.
Page 1 of 2