dude at that price it really dosent matter what kind of guitar you get.
your best shot is a used takamine like the entry level ones.
if you want an alright one save 100- 150 more and get a real guitar.
epiphone makes one of the best for cheap, and there all solid woods unlike the fake wood they use in the low level takamines and some of there higger end ones.
but really if you want something good save up and buy an epi masterbuily, there most versatile one is the rosewood one, its really really nice for 350.

anyways this shouldnt be here, you should go to the acoustic section.]
could a MOD please move this thread.
Last edited by THEKID546 at Oct 12, 2008,
W/e you get at that price point isnt too great, but make sure you do get one with at least a sloid top, if not all solid wood. Altho a full solid wood guitar at that price would be most likely used.
I'd probably get something like this. Seems pretty high-quality for the price. It also allows access to high frets and it has an electric output thingie. If my current acoustic ever breaks I'll probably get that.
Last edited by Zecromancer at Oct 12, 2008,
Quote by Zecromancer
I'd probably get something like this. Seems pretty high-quality for the price. It also allows access to high frets and it has an electric output thingie. If my current acoustic ever breaks I'll probably get that.

Thing is, that's a classical guitar - which might not be what he's looking for... the OP might be interested in a steel string acoustic guitar, rather than nylon.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I got an Alvarez for 250 about a year ago and I love it to death.
fck.