I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a bracelet with a custom engraving on it? I googled for a bit and the only place I found was this: http://www.stickyj.com

I would want it to be a silver color at least, but of course any material (the better the material, the better. My lady just doesn't like gold too much). I want it to be kinda sleek and blend in with a lot of things because I'm guessing she'd wear it a lot, possibly all the time.

Basically, I'm looking for a custom engraving on a bracelet that will be a silver color, price not important, just let it be pretty sleek and stylish. Anyone know of any good websites/companies? Thanks!
fck.
You could just buy a nice silver bracelet then take it to one of those key-cutting/dog collar engraving/house number sign making places to get it engraved. The quality would be better I think if you got it from a proper jeweller's.
Pretty much all jewelers engrave things for you for a little extra. Just ask a few and see what you can get is what I'd suggest.

Or sleep with one of the types that rigiddigits mentioned.

EDIT: white gold if she doesn't like normal gold.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Last edited by daniel.mycoe at Oct 12, 2008,