its where you dont hit sharps or flats....

i do this when i actually think about what im doing....its weird cause when i started playing,i wrote this riff in E locrian,and now im like....ewww.....flatted fifth....

and anything else i play is in E phyrgian, A aeolian, D dorian etc
i dont have AD.....ooo,shiny
...what?
What are you talking about, and what does it have to do with OCD?
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
its like how people put things in order and make everything clean with certain types of OCD
Quote by chrisofeihenjar
its like how people put things in order and make everything clean with certain types of OCD

...and what does that have to do with your thread? (that's not really what OCD is, but I'll humor you)
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
so you dont hit sharps or flats? very weird...
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
no ocd...what the hell am i thinking of?

and uhh...no sharps or flats.everything is..perfect in a way
Quote by SoftParade1967
so you dont hit sharps or flats? very weird...

only when im writing stuff....

but occasionly ill force myself to write something with a flat note in it....like im working on this thing in e harmonic minor
Quote by chrisofeihenjar

but occasionly ill force myself to write something with a flat note in it....like im working on this thing in e harmonic minor

oh okay then.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
that must sound very....sterile...
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by chrisofeihenjar
no ocd...what the hell am i thinking of?

and uhh...no sharps or flats.everything is..perfect in a way

"Perfect"? You play guitar. That means you play in equal temperament. The number of sharps or flats in the key signature has absolutely no effect on the sound.
Quote by chrisofeihenjar
its where you dont hit sharps or flats....

i do this when i actually think about what im doing....its weird cause when i started playing,i wrote this riff in E locrian,and now im like....ewww.....flatted fifth....

and anything else i play is in E phyrgian, A aeolian, D dorian etc

My brain hurts from reading this...>.>
Perhaps I should learn some theory

I have plenty of OCD's though, just none are musical..
Hmm listening to music must be a bitch for you.. lol

whatever you do dont listen to my band, im afraid you might go insane.
myspace.com/soundsofmeta
Quote by chrisofeihenjar

Harmonic Minor: 1, 2, b3, 4, 5, b6, 7
E Harm. Minor: E, F#, G, A, B, C, D#

It's a lil different than "a" flat note

Maybe you're too lazy to recognize notes that are more than a letter. You're so shallow!
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
I have plenty of OCD's though

No, you don't.

Can people stop bastardizing psychiatric disorders now? Words have definitions.
Quote by Archeo Avis
No, you don't.

Can people stop bastardizing psychiatric disorders now? Words have definitions.
Don't look at TS's sig. haha

It is a disgrace though. For people that actually have disorders, people like this are just terrible.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Archeo Avis
"Perfect"? You play guitar. That means you play in equal temperament. The number of sharps or flats in the key signature has absolutely no effect on the sound.

uhh...not what i meant

im not really sure how to explain what i meant correctly though...
Quote by BBell
Hmm listening to music must be a bitch for you.. lol

whatever you do dont listen to my band, im afraid you might go insane.

as ive stated,this is only when im writing

what a great way to advertise your band by the way
Quote by metal4all
Harmonic Minor: 1, 2, b3, 4, 5, b6, 7
E Harm. Minor: E, F#, G, A, B, C, D#

It's a lil different than "a" flat note

Maybe you're too lazy to recognize notes that are more than a letter. You're so shallow!

you sir,are a smartass.
Stop spamming. The edit button exists for a reason.
Quote by Archeo Avis
Stop spamming. The edit button exists for a reason.

is that what things for?

kidding...ill stop if i have to...i just forgot i should probably put all my replies in one message.

in case you cant tell im a little slow today....and every other day
That is messed up.

For me, the OCD trait comes out more in practicing up to 6 hrs/day, trying to nail something that's honestly a bit too hard, but being determined to nail it anyway.
I wouldn't call it musical OCD, more like musically anal. But it seems like you just have trouble venturing outside the realm of C Major.
Quote by se012101
That is messed up.

For me, the OCD trait comes out more in practicing up to 6 hrs/day, trying to nail something that's honestly a bit too hard, but being determined to nail it anyway.

well i have that too lol