Page 1 of 3
so as I've been reading threads, I've noticed there are certain "types" of ugers. I just want to point out this, and here they are

The simple jack : this is the kinda person who in every single post he or she posts about simply involves a memo. such as rap, or fap fap fap . they rarely post anything longer then 3 words, and often don't post in the same topic once.

the senile jack penes :the kinda guy who goes into every thread he sees and says something along the lines of "what's the point of this thread" or "dude, you fail, is there any point to this thread at all? go die noob". these kinda pepole often post on the first page, and just diss the topic maker.

the ug ko g: the kinda guy who ACUTELY gives a serious answer to posts. I mean if like, some 1 makes a post about the girl he lieks and how he cant have sexy time with her, some 1 will actually say "dude, just find another girl. i know times are bad, but things will look up" i can gurennte the 10 pots above and below will be "um...go have sexy time with the relationship ship thread"

the COPY ****S: these kinda pepole r hella anoyying. they can fall into the simple jack category. these are the people who where in a thread some one says "and plz don't call me a fag for posting this" they will simply say "fag". they will target topics where pepoel say don't say something, and they will say it.

the arguers :there are people, who literally find something to disagree with, and make a 20 page argument with some 1 about it. they will do it in every single post, and are to goddam stubborn to admit defeat.

the noob posters: the most anyyoing people on ug. these pepoel are who sign up, and instantly make retated post often having the lol wut pear in the first post. these guys usaly make 100s of topics rapidly before they get banned. they even have a tedancy to make a thread about something like a kid throwing a baseball trough there window, then will make a topic about how they just threw a baseball trough some guys window.

the expressers: the kinda pepoel who acutely post real stuff in topics, and try to express there feelings as much as possible. they post honestly when they can, and usaly are ignored unless they say somethign to piss of an argue.

grammer nazies : people who can't for shit. Like me . these guys get hella anoyying, and don't like making long posts because of getting falmmed for spelling.

the witty pricks: these people fit near a jack penes. these guys always try to be funny, but often fail. they usaly target the tp, and try to make him or she feel like a failure, which they often are successful. if some 1 in a topic pisses them off, they will target that person and try to make him/she look like a failer.
that's all I can think of. I just found this funny and had to share!
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Last edited by wesleyisgay at Oct 12, 2008,
So where do us normal people fit into these "ug types"?

OR

fap fap fap

Your choice of answer.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
I see what you are saying, but there is this new thing you might not have heard of before... It's call grammar and punctuation... I understand it is the internet, and as it may be frowned upon at times, it sure helps the readers in a long run.
Did you include the internet police? The people that will come into a thread and report it because THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUISNESS!!!

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
I thought it was quite amusing that you spelt actually wrongly two different ways.

So what kinder Uger am I?
you forgot witty comenters .. the best type of UGers

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by Silentlassassin
I see what you are saying, but there is this new thing you might not have heard of before... It's called grammar and punctuation... I understand it is the internet, and as it may be frowned upon at times, it sure helps the readers in the long run.

fixxd
I really don't fit into any of these categories i think.
Sig space available, give me some praise
im ovisly a grammer nazi. and ill update the list
Quote by iantheman

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

sorry
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Then there's the type that can't spell.

That was classic
There are also people who don't know how to use capital letters.

Quote by RedDeath9
You forgot Grammar Nazis.

Present!
Last edited by Trefellin at Oct 12, 2008,
and there is also the annoying twat that makes threads like this, trying to be all superior, when hes a stinking 08'er

/being a dickhead

anyway.. I can be a mixture of a lot of them.. If i'm in a dickhead mood i'll be simple jack, if i'm in a deep mood i'll be the last one and so on..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by daniel.mycoe

hahahaha, nice. you had that comin TS
Quote by monkeysintheday
I have trained a live tarantula to calm and sit on my guitar due to the awesome powers of my rocking. When I am not playing it angrily bounces about my room hitting everything that isn't me.

Quote by stef123

rageagainst64 you are a legend!
What am I?
I need to know so I know whether to celebrate or cry myself to sleep tonight
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I'm an 'arguer'.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by daniel.mycoe

exactly what i was going to say
I can't find myself in any of these, but then I'm 1 of a kind!
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by St.Loony
You forgot Kensai Arse Kissers

I've seen a bit of them. But i've never heard or seen him, so can't add that to the list
Quote by iantheman

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

sorry
And the lurking type...
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Nonono, Grammar Nazi's are ones who correct people's grammar, not who are shit at it themselves.

EDIT: WAIT!
WAIT!
Did I just swear on the forums and not get censored?!
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Damn. That was a spelling disaster. I mean, it was beyond funny. Took me about twice the time to read that than a normal post of the same length.

Please put a little more effort in.
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
Quote by Jonn0
Nonono, Grammar Nazi's are ones who correct people's grammar, not who are shit at it themselves.

EDIT: WAIT!
WAIT!
Did I just swear on the forums and not get censored?!

Shit isn't censored anymore, for some reason.
Quote by RedDeath9
Female.

Woah, I never noticed that before.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO
Woah, I never noticed that before.

I hate adding s at the end of posts.

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
and people who color their posts funny for attention

Hey, maybe he's just representing his team color for the UG challenge?
Page 1 of 3