Poll Options
View poll results: Will the world end?
Yes
37 17%
No
174 82%
Voters: 212.
Page 1 of 2
End of the world? As predicted by the mayans, a solstice in December of 2012 shall bring about the end of the world. Yay or nay?
****ing no.. theres been tons of these dates.. and have any of them happened? i dont ****ing think so, so stop being a gullible prick, and stfu!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

nay.. if all those predictions were true, we would've been dead around 165468,3 times already

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by will123456789
****ing no.. theres been tons of these dates.. and have any of them happened? i dont ****ing think so, so stop being a gullible prick, and stfu!

This.
No we wont die, according to those expected "events" we should have been dead in 2007 as well. And we should be dead when it turned 2000. And we should die before that again but i don't remember why. And we were supposed to get hit by a comet couple of ages ago but we never did..
...What!?
I have a prediction of my own: This thread will be closed and around 25% will have voted "yes" in the poll.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You never know but it's about as valid as any other prediction...which isn't very.
Sig space available, give me some praise
The Olympics will be so awesome people won't realise it until December. The realisation of the awesomeness will cause death.
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Quote by Kensai
I have a prediction of my own: This thread will be closed and around 25% will have voted "yes" in the poll.

I'm gona hold you to that.

And on topic, the world is not gona end for ****s sake.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
No, the Mayans didn't know shit. They didn't know their elbows from their assholes let alone when the end of the world would be.

There, I said it.
That it such bullshit, it would have happened already. The Mayans planned it on an 11 month calander but Julius Ceaser added the month july to the year in his name. Therefore our 2012 would be much later than the mayans 2012....ergo = Bullshit!
Quote by GregMisiakk
End of the world? As predicted by the mayans, a solstice in December of 2012 shall bring about the end of the world. Yay or nay?

I hate you.
--------
You're a bit late with this
But yes, there shall be a zombie apocalypse
ohai little sig.
Quote by will123456789

Saved me from having to type it.
Quote by Trefellin
According to the poll, approximately 10% of UG is retarded.

Opinions are false, thank you for reading this comment on your inaccurate statistic.
Quote by metaldud536
That is amazing.
A handful of them are about the 2012 Olympics, a couple about the net neutrality thing, the rest all 2012 apocalypse.
Quote by noxiosimitator
nay.. if all those predictions were true, we would've been dead around 165468,3 times already
wait isn't that 163460 years in the future

are you from the future
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
can i pretend i think the world is ending,.. in order to party really hard in my last years?

i think so... but no the world will be around long after i OD
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
Quote by shaquille
Opinions are false, thank you for reading this comment on your inaccurate statistic.

Qu'est-ce que what?

Yes, they are entitled to their opinions and their opinions aren't necessarily correct or incorrect. However, certain opinions lead me to question the intelligence of certain opinion holders. I suggest they are mentally handicapped... Like you.
As gready as i am i couldn't care less about the future after im dead. When im dead global warming is the future kids problem
...What!?
I don't think the world will end, but I do think something will happen, I don't know what it's supposed to be like a new age or something but I guess well see.
Funny how the mayans couldnt predict their demise either...
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by Guytano1988
That it such bullshit, it would have happened already. The Mayans planned it on an 11 month calander but Julius Ceaser added the month july to the year in his name. Therefore our 2012 would be much later than the mayans 2012....ergo = Bullshit!

So has anyone calculated the exact date then?
No. If the world ends in 2012 I will cut off my dick and fuck my ass with it. Even though I'll be dead.... I'll find a way.....
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Page 1 of 2