...I have some questions.

We are currently reading The Crucible in class.

Here's what I want to know:

-What were some positive/negative results of John Proctor's/Reverend Hale's/Mary Warren's guilt?

-How and why are they motivated by guilt?

-How does their confession help or hurt them?

Answers to any one of these would be appreciated.
What the **** ever happened to just reading the book and doing your homework like a good little girl???
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'
Quote by ntchode
What the **** ever happened to just reading the book and doing your homework like a good little girl???

Uhm...i'm a dude, haha.

I'm using the book and stuff too, don't worry.
There are some good lessons to be learned in The Crucible, none of which you will learn if UG does your homework for you. Usually I don't make posts like these, but seriously, do it yourself. It's not that hard.
hey im reading that in class right now too! use sparknotes it helps out sooo much
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
yea are school reads that book to lol. our teacher mr madaijski has us play it out lol.
Fender MIM Stratocaster With YJM pickup in neck
Esp Ltd Kh-202

Crate 15w

Electro Harmonix Metal Muff
DOD Yngwie J. Malmsteen OD
Digitech Rp 80
oh btw rebecca nurse is like my great great great great grandma
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
While I admit that The Crucible isn't the most interesting thing ever, I suggest you actually read it on your own and do your homework instead of asking others to do it for you. Thanks.
*hopes that doesn't sound douche-like*
Edit: My word, it would seem I was outpaced.
Quote by Twist of fate
With their diets, finding a fat woman in Japan is like finding someone in the Pit with an IQ over 100.

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire."
Last edited by Gabriel Tanaka at Oct 12, 2008,
Spark notes... You lazy mother ****ers...

A lot of times, when you are assigned a book, it is not because the teacher is a sadist, but you might actually learn something.

****ing pathetic. Can't do your work, you gotta do a half ass job while shoving one thumb up your ass, the other in your mouth and rotate every 30 seconds.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I did an essay on this. Got a B+ ... I read the book in class and in my spare time and did my own work.
watch the film, its VERY accurate
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
I think I got like 90% on the essay I wrote on this.

Don't remember much about it though.
Quote by ML_Guitar09
Wow, I'm reading that too in class.

10th Grade?

Yep!
Learn to read.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Don't f*cking sparknote it. Its seriously not that hard of a book to read. You can get through the whole thing in a few hours.
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
Quote by 90% of people in this thread
book

IT'S A PLAY, DAMMIT!
/end "me being an ass"

Regardless, read it. It's all in there, awaiting you.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by stc423
Uhm...i'm a dude, haha.

I'm using the book and stuff too, don't worry.

Oh no, I realized that to begin with. I just thought it would start the thread off right if the TS got called a girl, or at least insulted somehow.

ha love that smilie. good luck with the schoolwork by the way.
Quote by el-ECTRO
you again

damn i could've done a much better response for ntchode 'Owner of UGs hugest penis'