16 44%
Normal
7 19%
Low-normal
2 6%
possible pitch perception deficit
2 6%
Voters: 36.
That's interesting. I scored at the high end of normal (very good = 3.0 hz, normal = 6.0, me = 3.6). I'm going to bookmark that and try again in a few months (I'm currently doing consistent interval ear training, and it seems this would be a good way of measuring the results). Thanks for the link.
Quote by se012101
That's interesting. I scored at the high end of normal (very good = 3.0 hz, normal = 6.0, me = 3.6). I'm going to bookmark that and try again in a few months (I'm currently doing consistent interval ear training, and it seems this would be a good way of measuring the results). Thanks for the link.

You're welcome. I've found that my pitch perception has improved a lot since I've started playing keyboard. Might be because it's electronic and never goes out of tune lol
I have an exceptional ear, I could consistently tell the difference at0.75 Hz, and a bit at 0.375 Hz.

Would you guys consider this perfect pitch? I can pick out a note (if you played a note, I could tell you what note it was) or if you asked me to sing, say, a F#, I could do it. However, my sense pitch can be slightly off, by like a few cents or so.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
1.5Hz

Shouldn't have rushed it - I'm sure I could have gotten all the 0.375hz ones right
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
^
Mine was I think 3.8 or something like that. I could've done much better if I wouldn't have rushed it. I'd probably have done much better if I didn't use an electronic tuner to tune my guitar so damn much. Tuning for yourself is infinitely better.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
wow I was alot better then I thought I be never thought I get to 0.375hz =/
A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence.
I got 0.9 Hz, I'm in the 74th Percentile!

at the 0.75 whatever ones I could hear the difference most of the time, the 0.375 I was hit and miss.