Well I have to learn like 100-120 words for tomorrow
Is there an easy way to learn them fast and good?
I actually never really learned vocabulary :-/
Is it good to listen to music (Dream Theater) while I am learning or different music or even no music?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

try and download like a deaf persons dictionary and put it onto your ipod and then listen to it while you sleep
100-120 words would be easier to memorize over a period of some time. I don't work too well with music. I need silence to concentrate, pretty often.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Latin?

no english..
Quote by frankv

Quote by Toast1337
no english..

Try this: if you don't know the exact word when asked, try and explain it. It works for me.
smoke crack and study. works for me. also, come up with stupid ways to remember what they mean. that also works for me
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
You could try writing the words out or reading them out would be even better, it is generally accepted by Psychologists that reading things out loud (and taking your time to pronounce each sylable) helps you to remember them better, repitition is very important aswell.

/\ To follow up what he said associating the words with things can help (such as landmarks on a journey etc.) but it might be hard to do for 100 words in one night.
Classical music is great to listen to while you're studying. It's scientifically proven to help you retain information.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
Quote by n to the k
try and download like a deaf persons dictionary and put it onto your ipod and then listen to it while you sleep

Don't you mean a blind person's dictionary? It would be pretty difficult for a deaf person to hear through an iPod.
repeat, reapeat, repeat, repeat, ..

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Try logically thinking about long words. For example, if the word has "therm" anywhere in it, it's probably associated with heat. You know... stuff like that. Break the word down into parts and put it together. I'd give you an example if I could think of one.
ok i tried it
i wrote 2 pages down of vocabulary and spoke them out loud but I need something that motivates me, because its getting boring :/
Quote by frankv

Here's an idea.

Make a sentence using the word. Something crazy. Something weird. Something, most importantly, that you can remember.

Oh, and if you can find a one word definition that rhymes with the vocab word, bonus points.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by Toast1337
ok i tried it
i wrote 2 pages down of vocabulary and spoke them out loud but I need something that motivates me, because its getting boring :/

every time you go through the list, have yourself an oreo
If you have to learn 100-120 new words by tomorrow, that's tough. Does anybody else think this work is a little too excessive? I mean it's nice that they're trying to improve your mind and all that, but 100 new words in 24 hours? Hmm...

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Quote by Pauldapro
If you have to learn 100-120 new words by tomorrow, that's tough. Does anybody else think this work is a little too excessive? I mean it's nice that they're trying to improve your mind and all that, but 100 new words in 24 hours? Hmm...

no..not 24hours
its 12pm already i will wake up at 7am and then write a test at ~ 9am...
Quote by frankv

Quote by Toast1337
no..not 24hours
its 12pm already i will wake up at 7am and then write a test at ~ 9am...

Good luck with it though. Try listening to some vocab tapes or just read a lot of stuff.

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha