http://www.espguitars.co.jp/edwards/ex/E-EX-125E.html
After I recover from buying my new amp, I'm thinking about getting another guitar, and I want an Explorer style axe. I might just end up getting a Gibby, but I love ESP necks.

Long story short is, I wanna put a Floyd Rose in whichever one I get, and this one is the most attractive to me, so is the body deep enough? Or should I just get somebody to build one for me?

No, I won't be doing it myself, I'll get a professional to do the routing and whatnot.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by deftonesordie
is there not a model that comes standard with a FR?

No Only the Dan Jacobs EX, but seriously.... =/

The DJ has a badass finish, but I don't want the bat inlays, and am kinda lookin for the oldschool Explorer vibe. If this guitar isn't deep enough, I'll suck it up and just refinish a DJ EX, but the Edwards is better quality.

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.

well, if you can get your hands on one, take a look at the depth of the body (thickness) and look on the Floyd Rose website, see if everything matches up.

if you're lucky, all will be well. if not, take a look at Kahler; their trems are supposed to be awesome.
------

Shwiggity.
I don't want a Kahler. They're Bigsbys on steroids, and that's too docile for my usage. Basically I need anyone who's owned one to tell me if the depth is at least 1.75 inches.

Stupid name.

Sorry for the double-post, GB&C!

After searching, I found an Explorer II on eBay, and it says that it has a body depth of 1.5 inches. Looks like I'll be refinishing a Dan Jacobs signature once I get the money....

Stupid name.

BUY ONE OFF LP

IT WILL BE UBER EPIC AND DAN JACOBS WILL WANT TO BUY YOUR SIGNATURE LP GUITAR.

It'll probably be cheaper too, :P
------

Shwiggity.
Quote by LP Addict
id build you one! check my RG style post and tell me if you like it? haha

LOL! I've been following it actually Both the RG and your super strat, which became an RG in itself I'll PM you about details if you're serious

Stupid name.