i was at my music store,and i tried out the epiphone wilshire,and i loved the feel and sound.i played it through a vox amp,so it prob sounds better then it would threw my amp,but it loved it,it looks weird,but it feels smooth,its a love hate relationship...its 350 there,and after xmas it'll be like 200 or 300ish..so shall i save up? it'd be a better then my current guitar,and i play
metallica
iron maiden
slayer (raining blood)
blues
punk
classicical rock
some emo,
and the pickups were, claean,or nice and distorted,i loved the classic feel

so shall i save up for it?
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
It is a sick guitar. if you really like it, go for it
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
there is no reason for you to dislike the wilshire. dont put it in the same category as the gibson copies!

nevertheless, i doubt that'd be suitable for a lot of the more metally stuff you play
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
ya i was there for an hour,even tried a gibson sg and didnt like it as much,played ibanez,jackson,epi V,epi les paul and all them,didnt like as much the wilshire
as for the metal stuff,the bridge pickup is badass for metal,i played justice for all and raining blood,and the humbuckers are the same as a epi 800 guitar + the wilshire is sick looking,and i'll be getting it in red
in that case, go for it, definately. you can always swap out the pickups if you need something heavier-sounding anyway
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!