I think I just want to vent this but its been on my mind for a long time and seems to be a bother on occasion.

Anyway... I think the forum jive UG and most forums use nowadays are so lame and played out. I'm older than a lot of posters here I guess, I've been out of high school for years. But I remember being in high school and my forum frequenting friends would say the exact same things and think it was funny and try to get their internet kicks by being witty on the keyboard.

'Fail' '+1' 'this'

Just makes me snicker knowing people still use that stuff and are serious about it.

I don't know. I could go on and go but I'm deciding to just call it quits here I'm done venting. But honestly I think forum jive is really old and just stale now.
Quote by GoathillTavern

Anyway... I think the forum jive UG and most forums use nowadays are so lame and played out. I'm older than a lot of posters here I guess, I've been out of high school for years. But I remember being in high school and my forum frequenting friends would say the exact same things and think it was funny and try to get their internet kicks by being witty on the keyboard.

'Fail' '+1' 'this'

This.
It is but you knew that when you posted this all the responses you were going to get were "+1" "this" and "Fail"

So for not recognizing that, you sir, Fail
Quote by Trefellin
This.

+1
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by Trefellin
This.

+1
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
I have to agree.. But hey... all that shit that goes on the forums are basically fads that will go dull and a new one will be created... As an example... one can say rick rolling is a fad, and it is completely obviously that that fad is all ready dieing...

It is basically like the fashion industry, eh?
I hate the saying 'fail' its just so forum-y.. but i love saying n00b.. and you sir have gone back on "oh you guys are so sad" by joining a forum..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

+1
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Quote by GoathillTavern
I think I just want to vent this but its been on my mind for a long time and seems to be a bother on occasion.

'Fail' '+1' 'this'

Just makes me snicker knowing people still use that stuff and are serious about it.

I don't know. I could go on and go but I'm deciding to just call it quits here I'm done venting. But honestly I think forum jive is really old and just stale now.

fail
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by will123456789
I hate the saying 'fail' its just so forum-y.. but i love saying n00b.. and you sir have gone back on "oh you guys are so sad" by joining a forum..

I never said anyone was sad or meant to put down forums. I've probably been on forums before most of you saw one.
Words such as "fail" and "this" just make things easier for lazy people. Why say:

"Yes, I concur. This poster made a very good point. He has considered many variables and has come to an inform and intelligent conclusion. Furthermore, he has presented it to us in a concise manner. I agree wholeheartedly with this poster and commend him for sharing his insight."

When you can just say...

"This"

Fine, if it makes you happy, everyone will from now on say, "Yes, I concur. This poster made a very good point. He has considered many variables and has come to an inform and intelligent conclusion. Furthermore, he has presented it to us in a concise manner. I agree wholeheartedly with this poster and commend him for sharing his insight" rather than, "this."
Quote by Trefellin
Words such as "fail" and "this" just make things easier for lazy people. Why say:

"Yes, I concur. This poster made a very good point. He has considered many variables and has come to an inform and intelligent conclusion. Furthermore, he has presented it to us in a concise manner. I agree wholeheartedly with this poster and commend him for sharing his insight."

When you can just say...

"This"

Fine, if it makes you happy, everyone will from now on say, "Yes, I concur. This poster made a very good point. He has considered many variables and has come to an inform and intelligent conclusion. Furthermore, he has presented it to us in a concise manner. I agree wholeheartedly with this poster and commend him for sharing his insight" rather than, "this."

Okay dude.
Quote by Trefellin

When you can just say...

"This"

Actually, using the long answer would probably make people think you're being sarcastic.
Quote by GoathillTavern
Okay dude.

Once, my soul was like this.

But your ruthless complaining has warped my soul and I've spiritually transform into this.

Quote by GoathillTavern

'Fail' '+1' 'this'

So what would you have us do? Say words like "foolery" and "knave?"

Well then, this "foolery" is indeed "blasphemy," ye "knave."

I feel...better?
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Quote by GoathillTavern

'Fail' '+1' 'this'

troll
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Quote by Trefellin

When you can just say...

"This"

Yes, I concur. This poster made a very good point. He has considered many variables and has come to an inform and intelligent conclusion. Furthermore, he has presented it to us in a concise manner. I agree wholeheartedly with this poster and commend him for sharing his insight.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by BobMarleysGhost
Yes, I concur. This poster made a very good point. He has considered many variables and has come to an inform and intelligent conclusion. Furthermore, he has presented it to us in a concise manner. I agree wholeheartedly with this poster and commend him for sharing his insight.

+1
Quote by I_hate_kyle
+1

+1 just for quoting Weird Al in your location. i love that song.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Quote by imdeth
Oh come on you guys at least put some thought into your fail like I did

fail
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Quote by craggis19
+1 just for quoting Weird Al in your location. i love that song.

You are the first person to catch that reference in my three or so years here. Congratulations!

Quote by I_hate_kyle
You are the first person to catch that reference in my three or so years here. Congratulations!

Everytime i see your location i finish the lyrics to the entire song in my head. i can't help it....
Quote by I_hate_kyle

Thank you very much. That is my personal favourite of his songs.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by captaincrunk
Everytime i see your location i finish the lyrics to the entire song in my head. i can't help it....

Don't try and usurp me
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Quote by GoathillTavern

'Fail' '+1' 'this'

Yeah, I agree completely. Wanna see an idea that's REALLY old and stale?

Look at this: *Clicky*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Yeah, I agree completely. Wanna see an idea that's REALLY old and stale?

Look at this: *Clicky*

Brilliant. Just brilliant.
Quote by Zero-Hartman