My legal version doesn't do this.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by BlackandSilver

this, my legal version doesn't do it
but really, mine doesn't either restart computer?
Quote by BlackandSilver

lol.
You may have a 10 x 10 stack of marshalls and i may only have one, but mine goes to 11.... Beat that
Double click on the 'Volume' icon in your system tray (bottom right).

Look for a slider for SW Synth and turn it up (if it's not there click Options > Properties and then click the tick box next to it).
idk restart it
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
My speakers work, I am listening to music right now, but guitar pro has no sound
Quote by UncleCthulhu
Double click on the 'Volume' icon in your system tray (bottom right).

Look for a slider for SW Synth and turn it up (if it's not there click Options > Properties and then click the tick box next to it).

THIS!
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Are you using a program called Crossover?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by BlackandSilver

Well my illegal version doesn't do it either, looks like they're the same.
i just got guitar pro and when i want to download say pink floyd-- another brick or any other song this error shows up

another_brick_in_the_wall_ver5-8.gp4 could not be opened, because the associated helper application does not exist. Change the association in your preferences.

if u guys could help me please
Quote by cheezyedd
i just got guitar pro and when i want to download say pink floyd-- another brick or any other song this error shows up

another_brick_in_the_wall_ver5-8.gp4 could not be opened, because the associated helper application does not exist. Change the association in your preferences.

if u guys could help me please

Try changing the association in your preferences.
Go into your sound properties (little speaker icon on the bottom right of your screen) Is the "SW Synth" muted or turned down?
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808