Ok guys im needing some help into creating a Metalcore song.. I mean I have like no clue where to start off, I wanna go for a Devil wears Prada, AILD kinda feel but im kinda stuck. Please help
Quote by TDWP RULEZ D00D
Ok guys im needing some help into creating a Metalcore song.. I mean I have like no clue where to start off, I wanna go for a Devil wears Prada, AILD kinda feel but im kinda stuck. Please help
Play chords you make up, then play them really really fast. Then find a shitty singer and a shittier bassist, and then get an excellent drummer. There, you're done.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
a lot of alternate picking between palm muted opens and various notes on other strings, throw in a few trem picks here and there, triplet chug chugs, and the usual formation of power cords in between it all.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
For AILD, try some tremolo picking in harmony. Drop C is a must. Lots of double bass drum, you can try some tapping. For the lyrics, try talking about life's struggles, religion, lost...
ಠ_ಠ