I've been a smoker for a while now for about two years and it seems that from time to time whenever i smoke cigarettes i still get that dizzy kind of "cigarette high". I thought it would stop after awhile but it still occurs often. At times it would be straight and i would feel fine, but the dizzy feeling still happens. Does anybody else get this? and how can you relieve it?
Quote by SenseS FaiL
oh so thats what ive been doing wrong?

Yes.
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
Quote by SenseS FaiL
I've been a smoker for a while now for about two years and it seems that from time to time whenever i smoke cigarettes i still get that dizzy kind of "cigarette high". I thought it would stop after awhile but it still occurs often. At times it would be straight and i would feel fine, but the dizzy feeling still happens. Does anybody else get this? and how can you relieve it?

Usually happens if you switch brands all of the sudden or switch the "hardness" of the cigarette.

For instance, you may be smoking for a year Camel Ultra Lights with 0,1 nicotine and 1,0 tar and sudddenly you switch to Normal camels..

Or something to that effect.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Necrolust
Usually happens if you switch brands all of the sudden or switch the "hardness" of the cigarette.

For instance, you may be smoking for a year Camel Ultra Lights with 0,1 nicotine and 1,0 tar and sudddenly you switch to Normal camels..

Or something to that effect.

thats what i thought but ive been smoking marb reds for at least two months and it still occurs
It means you can't breathe enough. You have to use lighter ones and smoke less so you can quit. Your body can't take the amounts of poison in those things.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by SenseS FaiL
thats what i thought but ive been smoking marb reds for at least two months and it still occurs

asthma?
bronchitis?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
it took me a while to get used to reds, what i did to build up tolerance was smoke as many as i could before i got sick, then after a couple weeks i built up a tolerance...or it could just be your buzz hitting you, or a headrush, i hate those goddamn things
Quote by BlackandSilver
It means you can't breathe enough. You have to use lighter ones and smoke less so you can quit. Your body can't take the amounts of poison in those things.

its probably this
get a pipe, that way ur just smoking tobacco, no tar or anything and tobacco can actually be good 4 u if you begin smoking it AFTER your lungs are fully formed (20-ish) and as ling is its pure tobacco no pollutants
Switch to Menthols.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
I still get it occasionally, I dunno what affects it, there may be something similar as to how drinking on an empty stomach makes you drunk quicker, although I doubt that smoking on an empty stomach would make much difference, maybe it's when you haven't had a smoke for a longer time than you normally go without?
Quote by atthedrive-thru
it took me a while to get used to reds, what i did to build up tolerance was smoke as many as i could before i got sick, then after a couple weeks i built up a tolerance...or it could just be your buzz hitting you, or a headrush, i hate those goddamn things

it's funny. that's what i smoke cigs for.

i don't smoke normally, i've never bought a pack, but once in a while it's good to hit one when a friend is just for that buzz
'57 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom, Jackson Soloist SL2H
Marshall MF350
Cry Baby, Carbon Copy, Phase 90

Quote by strat0blaster
I remember this one time - Jesus played Eruption on a lute with strings made from the hair of 23 virgins.

It was pretty hardcore.
Quote by ummyeah...
get a pipe, that way ur just smoking tobacco, no tar or anything and tobacco can actually be good 4 u if you begin smoking it AFTER your lungs are fully formed (20-ish) and as ling is its pure tobacco no pollutants

smoking anything puts carcinogens into your body, pipe tobacco is worse for you because it isn't filtered
Quote by sincewhen??
You LastAuramancer ....Are a GOD
nay, good sir, you do not inhale tobacco smoke unless you want to , you could smoke a pipe like a cigar, or like a cigarette either way, its less damaginf because you do not NEED a filter as there are no bad things in the tobacco (nicotine, tar, rat poison, arsenic etc).
there is tar in all tobacco, it's a byproduct of inhaling something that is burning, as well as all of the other poisons associated with smoke
Quote by sincewhen??
You LastAuramancer ....Are a GOD