29 58%
One
9 18%
Two
9 18%
Many
3 6%
Voters: 50.
Yea, in those movies where people get picked off one by one, how many survivors do you like? I like it when everyone dies(don't call me cruel), and hate it when two people survive, especially when the final two are a lovers or something.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Zero, because that is the most scary of numbers. 1 is the lonliest, 2 is a couple and 3 is a crowd. But zero... it's barren, nothingness.
Everyone.
Quote by Soadfan8
yeah its awesome. unless you get raped, which you will, so it wont be awesome
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

... Wrong thread?

I said zero btw.
I like it when the two lover's make it, but so does one other person so he can be a really awkward 3rd wheel.
they are all dumbasses.....

so none....because they are dumbasses and dont know how to live great..
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Generally, zero.

But if the film justifies the survival well, I don't mind.
Quote by BlackandSilver

wow

nice dude

i think i'll sig that
Quote by BlackandSilver

Myspace
Last edited by cheez1492 at Oct 12, 2008,
Quote by BlackandSilver

But if he Kills em' All wont we need Justice for All due to the fact that he may get caught?
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
foe me it depends more on the characters and how much i like them than any set number.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
The killer and one other person.

I've always liked the ideal ending of the killer ready to kill the last person... Like a woman cowering in fear or something and the angle where you see her in front of the killer and his weapon slung at his side, and then the movie ends with a timpani roll.

Yes.

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Depends which characters I like. Usually the characters I like are like Dean from Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (horrible movie, don't watch it) who get a little payback and kick someone's ass. Usually they die, but it's always cool when they live. But, for the most part, it depends on the movie and characters.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join