i was looking at an epiphone les paul special II guitar and was wondering if it was worth the buy. i'm looking for a cheapish guitar that still works well, so any thoughts?
buy something else, that guitar is not good, buy an Agile, a Yamaha, or even Squier, or a better Epiphone. Also, buy a used guitar if at all possible, you get more for your money.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
look at the Agile guitars. www.rondomusic.com
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by skvvisgaar
buy something else, that guitar is not good, buy an Agile, a Yamaha, or even Squier, or a better Epiphone. Also, buy a used guitar if at all possible, you get more for your money.

epiphone beats squier any day of the week
Quote by yomoma21

not when your talking about a special 2. those things are so horrid i cant even begin to explain
Quote by yomoma21

Seriously, and did he also say Yamaha????
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
Quote by ADTR1390
not when your talking about a special 2. those things are so horrid i cant even begin to explain

i agree, they're poopy. i have had one since 06 and its been a nice starter but nothing more. i have an epi les paul standard right now and its fairly decent.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Epiphones are good guitars, but the one you're talking about isn't. Just like any other brand. All brands have their good and bad models.
try agile
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by guitarmaniac88
Seriously, and did he also say Yamaha????

I'd take a 51 or Pacifica over a Les Paul Special II any day of the week.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
get an agile NOW!!! but really, they're really good guitars, I love mine.
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"