Hey i need an idea for a contest in my art class. We have to combine music and a dairy product in a drawing. I dont really have an idea for this which is why i am here asking UG for some ideas of gold. Soo go for it...
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
make a cow shreding on top of a milk carton with a missing picture of some1s whose is famous lost guitar on the side.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
make a guitar out of a milk carton, paper towel tube, and rubber bands. Tell your teacher it represents the strengthening of the spirit through music the same way milk strengthens your bones.
A cow with a radio for a head. It'd be interesting.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by akimbros
make a guitar out of a milk carton, paper towel tube, and rubber bands. Tell your teacher it represents the strengthening of the spirit through music the same way milk strengthens your bones.

Yes.

its been done
-Why do hunters need bullets that can pierce through bulletproof vests?
-Do I really have to spell this out for you?What if a bunch of punk kids go into the woods and strap a bulletproof vest on a bear?Then whatve you got?Invincible bears (wkuk)
Quote by darth awsome
Do you folks like Coffee Creamer?

Nope, but I like creaming in some folks coffee.
Quote by akimbros

this has so much win, i... i think i saw jesus
Its not homework its just for a contest. Its optional but i want to do it.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.