This is 'Zero' by the Smashing Pumpkins. At the beginning there are power chords with some Natural Harmonics (I think, not sure here, in fact this is my problem). My problem is in playing the harmonics. Here is the tab (I got it here http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/s/smashing_pumpkins/zero_ver2_tab.htm):

eb-------------------------------------------------|
Bb-------------------------------------------------|
Gb-5/4-44-------------55/4-44----------------------|
Db-x-x-xx-------------xx-x-xx----------------------|
Ab-3/2-22-------------33/2-22----------------------|
Eb---------/2-3-3-4------------/2-3-3-4------------|
^ ^ ^ ^ - hit those around that area 4 times
there is a harmonic here, you slide down to get the right sound, if you practice it then
get it right, just listen closely to the sound.
Lightly touch your finger on the string and you`ll get that sound you want.

Now i am in regular tuning (I don't really understand how to manipulate tuning, but that is probably another story), but I can't seem to get the harmonics to sound right. How would you play this? Any help is appreciated.
If you are in standard tuning the harmonics will be completely different than if you are in half step down tuning, which is what the song is in. Also, that song has crazy overdubs all over the place, including 12-string acoustic guitars (according to Billy Corgan).

Tune your guitar down to Eb. Then just mess around finding where the harmonics sound the best.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
you put your finger right above the fret pressing lightly barely touching the string then plucking it
Quote by Here_is_no_why
If you are in standard tuning the harmonics will be completely different than if you are in half step down tuning, which is what the song is in. Also, that song has crazy overdubs all over the place, including 12-string acoustic guitars (according to Billy Corgan).

Tune your guitar down to Eb. Then just mess around finding where the harmonics sound the best.

Thank you both.

What is the easiest way to tune back and forth from Regular to Eb?

I really have trouble with the tuning part of all songs, is there some sort of guide I could look at?