What are the differences? I'm looking into getting a Whammy pedal and I want to get the best one no matter what the cost and I've heard the WH1 is better but never heard why it's better.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

I believe the tracking is supposed to be better and it sucks less tone.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
the whammy I was made with better parts. its just like comparing a robot guitar made this year to a vintage les paul made in the 50's
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
I've read the wikipedia article. I wanted to know what people on here thought of it.

smartass....
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

The Whammy 1 actually has inferior tracking but the general quality of manufacturing is better, and they do sound different.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"