I have a 16 year old friend who insists that Santa's real, but i have another that says he's a pedo cous he comes into childrens rooms while their sleeping, so UG, what do u think of Santa Clause??
Why is it called Donkey Kong when he's clearly a Gorilla
well ever since he stole crismas from my great great great great grandfather in 1797 he hasn't been the same
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
i guess he COULD be real. I mean, who are we to say what's real and what isn't? We're only beings, after all. We're no better than anything else.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Yeah, he's a Pedo alright. But he's also one to cause havoc:

-Breaks into your house leaving you "presents." (Who knows, it could be a bomb)
-Makes out with your mom, then your parents will divorce, causing you to live a sad and depressing childhood.
-Eats cookies... because if you don't leave cookies for him, he will be VERY angry.
-He kidnapped reindeers and used them for science experiments, and one of the experiments gave the reindeers the ability to fly.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
I think its wrong to teach children that fat old pedaphiles who sneak into your house to give you gifts is a good thing.
Saint Nick is real. He is an actual historical figure that today spends most of his time being very dead.
Dude's real, I see him at the mall every year.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Santa is actually a CIA computer used to spy on the people.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!