Page 1 of 2
he never wants to do anything for me or do anything i wanna do and he expects me to do anything and everything for him...rrrrg sorry just venting about how much of an ignorant selfish insecure asshole he is...

anyone know people like him?

i can give more details/examples if this thread is actually worth a convorsation
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Don't do things for him.

If he complains, tell him of your frustrations.

Also, Relationship Thread.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Aww, what happened pal?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Don't do things for him.

If he complains, tell him of your frustrations.

Also, Relationship Thread.

lol would this really be in relationship thread?

i thought that was about actual like relationship relationships..not friendships of hell

but anyways he doesnt care what i say...he is a ****ing asshole...id stop hanging out with him but he is the only kid within reach to hang out with...
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
welcome to my world! if you take a look starboard, you will see a flock of ass hole friends conversing about who not to hang out with this weekend
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Aww, what happened pal?

well, here is a list

he doesnt want me doing anything but following him around not speaking or touching anything around him (example is getting a drink from his fridge)

he just wants me to watch/listen to him play guitar without speaking...he can only play a G, C, and A...so it gets old

he constantly puts down everything i do or say...if other agree with me he will shoot it down so they change there minds...

he doesnt like to compromise, or share or whatever

he wants me to do things for him all the time...without helping me out when i need it

he is a hypocrite

he is a guy who will bitch about something but wont do anything about it...except piss me off

sorry i just need to vent..its reached critical mode
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by amazing FretMan
well, here is a list

he doesnt want me doing anything but following him around not speaking or touching anything around him (example is getting a drink from his fridge)

he just wants me to watch/listen to him play guitar without speaking...he can only play a G, C, and A...so it gets old

he constantly puts down everything i do or say...if other agree with me he will shoot it down so they change there minds...

he wants me to do things for him all the time...without helping me out when i need it

he is a hypocrite

he is a guy who will bitch about something but wont do anything about it...except piss me off

he definitely needs the shit kicked out of him
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by amazing FretMan
well, here is a list

he is a hypocrite

Does he have a puppy dog?

Stepco's Master
Quote by amazing FretMan
well, here is a list

he is a hypocrite

WTF!?

Kick him in the nads! Don't let him make you his bitch! I would rather be by myself than hang around someone like that.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Does he have a puppy dog?

he has a dog...but he doesnt really give it attention...

oh i forgot to add disrespectful and irresponsible to the list
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by amazing FretMan
he has a dog...but he doesnt really give it attention...

Eat it.

Stepco's Master
Quote by SeveralSpecies
WTF!?

Kick him in the nads! Don't let him make you his bitch! I would rather be by myself than hang around someone like that.

i dont do much of anything he says or anything...anymore

i used to think..we are friends i do for you, you do for me...
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Tie him up in your basement and torture him. Fix him so he really does cum blood.

Too far?
Quote by amazing FretMan
i dont do much of anything he says or anything...anymore

i used to think..we are friends i do for you, you do for me...

essentially that's what friends are. Clearly he is not your friend. Kill his dog. Or if he doesn't love it, steal it because the poor thing is probably abused by him.
Kick him in the balls... hard!

But seriously just stay away from him. If you clearly don't want to hang out with him, he'll get the hint.
****ing rip his left eye out and show it to his right. then cut off his left nad and put it in his eye socket. then kick him in the other nad and tell him "REPECT ME BITCH"
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
i dont know if its just me but...

does anyone else know someone who will play a guitar..stop to say something to you, then start playing louder when you try to continue the convorsation?

its lame..
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by wesleyisgay
****ing rip his left eye out and show it to his right. then cut off his left nad and put it in his eye socket. then kick him in the other nad and tell him "REPECT ME BITCH"

wait.....what if you popped his eye out of his eye socket, but kept the nerves intact so that he could still see out of it. Then, you put it in front of the other eye...

*head asplode*
Quote by SeveralSpecies
wait.....what if you popped his eye out of his eye socket, but kept the nerves intact so that he could still see out of it. Then, you put it in front of the other eye...

*head asplode*

Woah...
Quote by imdeth

I wonder how a dog would taste hmmm my neighbour has a dog...

It taste like smoked pork

--..I mean..yeah good question, I have no idea

Stepco's Master
Quote by SeveralSpecies

*head asplode*

There was an old Steve Harvey Routine like that.
Quote by ShaunDiel
There was an old Steve Harvey Routine like that.

Seriously, my head hurts thinking about it

Would it be like holding a mirror up to another mirror?
you my friend are an idiot. Why would you hang out with someone that you can't stand

This deserves a facepalm

rrrg...so he just called me..after earlier calling me a stupid irresponsible dumbass....

he called me and said he forgot to do a huge project and he wanted me to go out of my way to drive him to school late so he wouldnt have to worry about failing it...

i gave him a talk about learning lessons in life and stuff and he said "no..., shut the **** up you dont know what your talking about, so you can give me a ride?"

i said know and he said i was gay and hung up
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by ironman1478
you my friend are an idiot. Why would you hang out with someone that you can't stand

This deserves a facepalm

i already said it was because he is the only kid within reach i can hang out with...

Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by SeveralSpecies

Why do I get that?

I think I get it, not sure if it was intended the way I'm taking it........................
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Quote by amazing FretMan
rrrg...so he just called me..after earlier calling me a stupid irresponsible dumbass....

he called me and said he forgot to do a huge project and he wanted me to go out of my way to drive him to school late so he wouldnt have to worry about failing it...

i gave him a talk about learning lessons in life and stuff and he said "no..., shut the **** up you dont know what your talking about, so you can give me a ride?"

Ok this is gonna take drastic measures.

Burn his house down.
Quote by amazing FretMan

Ok, in all seriousness now...even if it means you'll have no friends, drop this guy! He is doing nothing good for you.

And did you tell him what youre telling us? About how ironic it is that he was JUST earlier calling you the "irresponsible dumbass"?

Stepco's Master
Quote by amazing FretMan

i said no and he said i was gay and hung up

Just cut all contact with him.
Page 1 of 2