so my cousin downloaded (illegally) a pirated game off the internet to play on one of his systems. turns out a couple of days later, he gets an e-mail from some company in washington informing him that what he has done is illegal and there will be repercussions...we live in Canada, so i dont see how the states could get him or what they could do, he hasnt responded to the letter. what do you make of this?

Owned.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
that's what you get for noy usig peer guardian, but they probaby won't actually do anything.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Well, is Canada exempt from US laws?

Just look at how the USA tried to shut down our beloved UG.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
trick download ftw
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
They can't do anything. They'd have to spend a loong time discussing the issue with canadian law just to take the case to court..still, try being more carefull

and post the letter?

..is daytripper kind of angry today, or are there just a lot of asses making threads..because I seriously can't remember the last time I saw this many threads being closed
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.