when youre listening to your music and youre doing something and you get so focused that you tune your music out and when you remember you've got headphones in, you look down and you're like 4 songs ahead from what you started on? cmon! WHOS WITH ME!!?
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
What I hate more is when you're listening to you music, and decide to check a youtube video that was just posted in a thread, but you forget to put your music back on afterward.

I hate that.
Quote by Doppelgänger
What I hate more is when you're listening to you music, and decide to check a youtube video that was just posted in a thread, but you forget to put your music back on afterward.

I hate that.

same i do that all the tiime
Quote by Doppelgänger

I hate that.

I'm with you on that one.
Also, who's the angel in your Avatar?
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
What I really hate is when I'm listening to my music and my sister has to ask me a question every 10 seconds about something she can easily google on her sidekick that she is using. It ruins the song every time I have to stop especially during guitar solos.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Wow, this topic like, describes me perfectly. I also hate the fact I have to turn off my music in the first place to watch videos. I usually tell whoever's giving me a link that I can't watch it as I am listening to music.
Quote by Doppelgänger

I hate that.

+1

Quote by Fryer Mike
I'm with you on that one.

I too would like to know this.

My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Last edited by HelloHalo at Oct 12, 2008,
Quote by Doppelgänger

I hate that.

+1

also when you are so focused on you work that you forget you have headphones and then you walk away.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Doppelgänger

I hate that.

that!

and on msn when your friend keeps posting youtube links and do voice clips
and after a while you forget to press play on your player
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Fryer Mike

she's my lesbian lover
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Yeah, this especially pisses me off when it's something new and you're like "fuck, missed the whole album "
Quote by fli.pansy
she's my lesbian lover

Makes sense. Now... who's the one in your Avatar, fellow Canadian?
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by Fryer Mike
Makes sense. Now... who's the one in your Avatar, fellow Canadian?

Doppelgänger's lesbian lover
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..