I got a Epiphone les paul and I have been wanting to name it. I was sitting down today trying to think of a reasonable name for it. It is a sunburst. Anyone have any ideas?

Here are 2 pics:

thanks guys ^^
He's only truly yours if you yourself give him a name

That and all the ones that come to my mind suck >_>
"Don't panic, everything is falling neatly out of order"
- Douglas Adams
Don't name it until something wild and crazy happens to you like B. B. King and Lucille.

Like, light your house on fire than run out, then run back in and get it. In the end, you'll have a name for your guitar and...no, that's all you'd have left.
name it after a girl u like that way u can play with her all the time
CHECK OUT MY BAND!
myspace.com/protestingmodernlife

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Ibanez RG320DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Digitech Metal Master
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Yamaha Acoustic
Quote by violencekid9
name it after a girl u like that way u can play with her all the time

It will motivate you to keep your guitar plugged all the time. So youll practice more..
eh, looks kinda like a Sam to me. Like a butch chick who you know is probably a dike. Sam is a girls name too y'know
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Quote by Brokntragedy
name it "not as good as a custom les paul".

or jessica.

haha thats weird. xD

name it a girl's name... OR a guy's name... whatever ur into. so it will motivate you. lmao
טארה ניקול
&
נח ליאם

-1.24.11-
Fuzzy.

Grainy.

Mr. Fuzzy.

The Grainster.
"In Power Trios I Trust..."
Gibson SG Classic, Fender CP Jaguar Special HH, '65 RI Mustang
'65 Ampeg Gemini I G-12 Combo, Orange Tiny Terror
name it "sunburst epiphone les paul".....hi sunburst epiphone les paul, lets play!...
You shouldn't name a guitar something someone else suggests. It shoudl be something that means something to you, otherwise, there's no point in naming it at all.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
As I often say... Just play the damn thing and be happy about it
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

This thread is very very sad. Just play the damn thing and enjoy it.
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Tanglewood TW15NS
Line6 Spider III 15w (playing into the MP3/CD input = bypass all the Spider processing)
Boss DD-3
DigiTech RP500

My other passion in life My Site
helga lol
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
Quote by Jointhecrash
Lucille

Already taken.

Also, to whoever the one who suggested "fatty" is, you are a genius.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Quote by ac/dc752
helga lol

that made me laugh
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Quote by Brokntragedy
name it "not as good as a custom les paul".

or jessica.

hey man, Jessica is my guitar's name.

i sya sunny. 'cuz it has a sunny burst.

Quote by Iceman 420
Don't name it until something wild and crazy happens to you like B. B. King and Lucille.

Like, light your house on fire than run out, then run back in and get it. In the end, you'll have a name for your guitar and...no, that's all you'd have left.

actually, BB names almost all of his guitars Lucille. the original lucille was an acoustic.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Last edited by Jhachey22 at Oct 13, 2008,
Thanks to all who gave me a name.. and thanks to all that made me laugh.. lol and um. I wasn't planing on taking any of these names directly. Just getting an idea. And don't wanna name it after a girl i like cause if me and the girl don't get along in the future.. I got a guitar that reminds me of a bitch lol. I just wanted some kind of guideline or some ideas that might spark another name in my head. Thanks though .

P.S. Still don't got a name lol.
well.. my brother has my amp . And i can't get it from him for a few days.. so I decided to name it since i couldn't play it.
Quote by Fantasy_Cloud
Thanks to all who gave me a name.. and thanks to all that made me laugh.. lol and um. I wasn't planing on taking any of these names directly. Just getting an idea. And don't wanna name it after a girl i like cause if me and the girl don't get along in the future.. I got a guitar that reminds me of a bitch lol. I just wanted some kind of guideline or some ideas that might spark another name in my head. Thanks though .

P.S. Still don't got a name lol.

You have to name your guitar a girl's name. It doesn't have to be a specific girl but the name has to be feminine.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You have to name your guitar a girl's name. It doesn't have to be a specific girl but the name has to be feminine.

Yea I do want a girls name but most of the girl names i think of remind me of someone i really know. Like earlier i thought of a couple and they reminded me of these ugly girls I know. And i just couldn't pick up my guitar that reminds me of an ugly chick. Lol