I cant find it on their site?? anyways trying to identify this guitar
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
That doesn't look like an Ibanez headstock...
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
I kno, i saw the headstock and was kind of wondering myself. It's advertised on craiglist as an Ibanez. Doesn't tell the model tho.. Maybe I'll call the guy tomorrow and talk to him about it
Ask if you can get a closeup shot of the headstock when you contact him. It might just look odd in the picture.
Quote by Shinsen88
Ask if you can get a closeup shot of the headstock when you contact him. It might just look odd in the picture.

will do. also gonna try to get a serial number. well i guess a serial number wont be good because i dont kno ibanez's email
Quote by RabbidWolf
will do. also gonna try to get a serial number. well i guess a serial number wont be good because i dont kno ibanez's email

...why would you even NEED their e-mail? Google the serial number.
You're*
It's an Ibanez AxStar. should say so right on the head stock if I'm not mistaken. Made back in the mid 80s.
AxStar by ibanez Ax45 it was answered in the other thread you made
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
oh cool, nobody has any specs on it or expience with one do they? I'll google it anyways.
Quote by RabbidWolf
nvm, read my other post on this and someone posted this http://www.ibanez.co.jp/anniversary/expansion.php?cat_id=114&now=1 so I guess this one is the 45RD.. Looks pretty good to me, I wish my parents would let me borrow $100

Well, yes I posted that link, but that's just to give you an idea.

I reckon it's an AX35.

Quote by Survivalism
...why would you even NEED their e-mail? Google the serial number.

There are very few companies that keep such accurate public record of their serial numbers that you can actually identify their guitars with them.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Oct 13, 2008,
Quote by Bonsaischaap
Well, yes I posted that link, but that's just to give you an idea.

I reckon it's an AX35.

There are very few companies that keep such accurate public record of their serial numbers that you can actually identify their guitars with them.

oh well thanks

why do you think it's a 35?