okay so i need a story that basically is about a criminal doing something illegal and escaping into another country across the border and how the authorites of the country where the crime was committed can't do anything. the more emotional the story, the better. please be creative
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
At some point the protagonist will have to find a cum stained playboy in a seedy truck stop bathroom. I don't need to endulge in what happens next.
He gets raped.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
At some point the protagonist will have to find a cum stained playboy in a seedy truck stop bathroom. I don't need to endulge in what happens next.

You have written an epic story with only few words. Grats to you.
*A list of all my gear*

Varg/J Mascis/GG Allin are all the same person.

There are two types of people in this world: people who like Bolt Thrower, and people who suck.

Death by diamonds and pearls.
a kid on an online forum tries to steal other peoples ideas.. fails.. gets caught... runs to canada.
Quote by MeltingWaxFace

he licks it?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by alr510
a kid on an online forum tries to steal other peoples ideas.. fails.. gets caught... runs to canada.

hilarious. im not going to copy any of these ive just got writer's block and im hoping to get some ideas going.
Quote by Sonicxlover
A guy hires a maid, and then when she arrives at his house, they both have hot, wild sex.

Hope this helps.
murder over a affair,has to flee the country then stars a new life in the new country but cant bear themselves and there is a plot twist leading to the climax then the resolution.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quote by jwax
faps hard,has to flee the country then stars a new life in the new country but cant bear themselves and there is a plot twist leading to the climax then the ejaculation.

fixed.

After the protagonist leaves the seedy truck stop bathroom we learn that this isn't an unusual activity for his over the top sexual appetite. The next scene involves him getting off of a bus in a smoggy urban downtown district. As he approaches an adult toy store his eyes meet the eyes of a gothic, suicide girl looking clerk, both of their eyes then slowly move to the giant neon yellow double ended dildo in the window. He then enters the store and a "back in 20 minutes" sign is placed conspicuously on the locked door.
The main character of the story (we shall name him Tom) murders and rapes a woman. The reason he did this is because he has a mental condition which lead him to believe that said woman was having a lesbian relationship with his current girlfriend.

An epic car chase scene will ensue where Tom is driving a large truck knocking other drivers off the road. Due to his sympathy for disabled people he turns sharply and crashes when he sees a person in a wheelchair being rolled across the street. He rolls out of the overturned truck and the border is in sight. luckily for him the police car that was chasing him hit the spiketrap some 200 yards back. He quickly arises to his feet bloodstained and determined to make it over the line. Someone on the sidewalk will shout "Tom!! Faster!! Run!" while he sprints for his goal. He willl eventually make the border unharmed by the police.

Anyway the rest of the story is his girlfriend trying to persuade Tom to return to the country so he can be arrested and signed into a mental instution. Go from there.

Yes, I did type all that out just to make the Tom joke. Too much time on my hands.
Quote by imdeth
The main character of the story (we shall name him Tom) murders and rapes a woman. The reason he did this is because he has a mental condition which lead him to believe that said woman was having a lesbian relationship with his current girlfriend.

An epic car chase scene will ensue where Tom is driving a large truck knocking other drivers off the road. Due to his sympathy for disabled people he turns sharply and crashes when he sees a person in a wheelchair being rolled across the street. He rolls out of the overturned truck and the border is in sight. luckily for him the police car that was chasing him hit the spiketrap some 200 yards back. He quickly arises to his feet bloodstained and determined to make it over the line. Someone on the sidewalk will shout "Tom!! Faster!! Run!" while he sprints for his goal. He willl eventually make the border unharmed by the police.

Anyway the rest of the story is his girlfriend trying to persuade Tom to return to the country so he can be arrested and signed into a mental instution. Go from there.

Yes, I did type all that out just to make the Tom joke. Too much time on my hands.

then his partner in crime russell betrays him and he yells: "RUSSELL, WHAT THE ****!!!"
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
After the protagonist leaves the seedy truck stop bathroom we learn that this isn't an unusual activity for his over the top sexual appetite. The next scene involves him getting off of a bus in a smoggy urban downtown district. As he approaches an adult toy store his eyes meet the eyes of a gothic, suicide girl looking clerk, both of their eyes then slowly move to the giant neon yellow double ended dildo in the window. He then enters the store and a "back in 20 minutes" sign is placed conspicuously on the locked door.

Quote by imdeth

you two, get in here NAO!
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=977212
Quote by Sonicxlover
Quote by alr510

I ****ing love living in Canada. We're always ready to protect our immigrants from illegal crimes.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008