I want this thing that holds a guitar in a playable position (so you could switch guitars easily, you have one on you and the other on the stand, but it's playable while in the stand), but I don't know what they're called, so I don't know what to search for on google.. I've been searching 'guitar holder'...

Make it yourself. Any such thing will be ridiculously overpriced anyway.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.

Quote by emad
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.

Didn't search enough.

I believe musiciansfriend.com has them, but the site is down at the moment.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
Like the dealy Hetfield has in the live 'tallica DVD? i think you would have to get it custom or make it yourself.
I refuse to put anything that masturbates my ego in my sig.