Used to be back in the day I would do my utmost to give a helpful reply to someone in a thread. Now i find i really don't care, and say the first thing that pops into my head, related or no.

How about you guys?

EDIT: i realized how ironic this thread is now.
I refuse to put anything that masturbates my ego in my sig.
Depends on my mood.

Quote by evilgerbil666
I Cum Blood

Original and funny!

Just kidding. Idiot.
Depends.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Depends on my mood.

Get out of my head.

Just to expand on it a little more, there are some days when I feel like acting silly and like a douche, while others I opt for more serious answers.

Today, I'm feeling more serious.
Over 9000 penises, this is Sparta, Faster Tom, etc.

:3
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Yeah, I do the same thing, it really depends on the time of day actually.

Right now I don't ****ing care.
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS PÆNIS

Lul wut?

But seriously, I accidental rat poison. Is this awesome y/n?
I hate it when you tell someone they post in the wrong forum, and try to be helpful, and they go off on prickish, cum-guzzling induced asshole rant about how you had a typo. ........ What were we talking about?
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
diarhea maybe be humourous to some people but the fact is if not treated it can kill u, thousands die each year from dehydration due to diarhea. so please warn people that diarhea is deadly
Quote by Doppelgänger
This turned into spam pretty quickly.

*reported*

you're a faggot, it's not spam, people are still giving answers

Jesus Christ.

BTW: It also depends on my mood/time of day for me. Like now, I'm in a decent mood, but it's 1:30 so I can't be ****ed.
I will more than likely never return to any thread I post in, so don't bother replying to me.
pics or it didn't happen
Quote by thanksgiving
You facepalm like a pro... man I want you in bed.