If the United States was Invaded how would it happen and could it ever succeed.

Lets not even talk about nukes, because you and I both know if it ever happen the nukes would go flying. So lets think in a Tom Clancy's EndWar kinda way, nukes are impossible to use do to a missile shield or some thing like that.

Personally I don't think it would ever work the logistics of that kinda operation would be a nightmare.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
the only people that could would be china or something...

it would kinda have to be a world war or something..
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
That wasn't an invasion though. Imma talking full scale Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 stuff.

Edit: to the plane guy.
Quote by Survivalism

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Has nobody here seen Red Dawn?

The answer is obvious. You get the cubans to sneak-fly their planes into our territory and have them parachute down into all of the small towns in Colorado. This then permmits them to take over the nation.

Simple.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by mreed1990
That wasn't an invasion though. Imma talking full scale Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 stuff.

Edit: to the plane guy.

Well first china would have to build a few harvesters to get the money rolling in, then maybe build a barracks and a vehicle factory. Then just wait a while building up money and forces and then when they are happy with their army attack America
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Step 1. Obama gets elected president
Step2. He's really a syrian sleeper spy, and gets a shitload of terrorists into the country on tax payers dollars.
Step 3. He orchestrates a massive attack on the countries biggest raid on armories and such.
Step 4. He ****s us over.

End of story
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
That sound alittle far fetched. The Obama thing and if he is a terrorist I don't think he could do much damage. The president really isn't that powerful.
Quote by Survivalism

Quote by Survivalism
slow assimilation into society, gradual changes in ideology, perhaps some clever sabotages to show weaknesses in the current system and the people choose the alternative all on their own.

miltarily? probably a fire sale scenario...before anyone says it, yes like in Live Free or Die Hard
Red dawn was the most (form a strategic point of view) the stupidest thing I've ever watched. I mean really divide the county in half and fight on 2 fonts. Then come down form the Bering straight which is a suicide plan.
Quote by Survivalism

Quote by Survivalism
Meh, China would send the population of America in army size over there and attack from the coastlines while stationary subs will be planted in waters kms off the beach while planes fly over the US bombing the shit out of it.

That'd be the ONLY country that might be able to pull off an attack on the US.
YE the president does shit. He's just the face the "Icon" of america. I mean he isn't a genius it's not like he has a major in physchics, economy, wartactics, science etc.

He gets advised by what's best, but he can be told anything tbh. Especially with some advisors in the white house being there for a few decades, I'm sure everyone know seach other, whilst the president is new and unable to get a good social network within 4 years.

And how about Russia can do attacks. They produced enough ak's to give every household one. And I mean that literally. All of the terrorist use russian weapons, Chinese people use russian weapons etc. I saw in a undercover ops, that u can even trade food for em because there are so many of em.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Oct 13, 2008,
Quote by Nafon
Meh, China would send the population of America in army size over there and attack from the coastlines while stationary subs will be planted in waters kms off the beach while planes fly over the US bombing the shit out of it.

That'd be the ONLY country that might be able to pull off an attack on the US.

Even then, we'd know enough about it ahead of time to plan a good defense, you can't raise an army that big and prepare them for an invasion without drawing a crapload of attention.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Even then, we'd know enough about it ahead of time to plan a good defense, you can't raise an army that big and prepare them for an invasion without drawing a crapload of attention.

True, if an army that big was raised I would say that over half of it wouldn't make it over here. We still do have the biggest navy and best air force.
Quote by Survivalism

Quote by Survivalism
The only way I could imagine a country successfully invading us is first conquering many countries around it, then capturing mexico and canada.

Then again, I'm not a war strategist, so this could be the worst invasion plan ever for all I know
Quote by mreed1990
True, if an army that big was raised I would say that over half of it wouldn't make it over here. We still do have the biggest navy and best air force.

Yes very true but the "best air force" sorta did fail on 9/11. Sorry.

ON topic:

Honestly China would be the only country with the power to actually invade America.
Quote by Nafon
Yes very true but the "best air force" sorta did fail on 9/11. Sorry.

Not realy, the airforce had pretty much nothing to do with that, it was a massive intelligence and chain of command failure though.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Ruin the economy.

Divide the allies.

Divide the people.

Gobble up businesses and industry.

Take over the administration/foriegn and internal policies.

Relax on immigration/assimilation (sp?).

Plague/Reduction of population/drugs.

Attack from the southern hemisphere (optional).

Takeover by proxy. Simple.
Quote by mystical_1
Ruin the economy.

Divide the allies.

Divide the people.

Gobble up businesses and industry.

Take over the administration/foriegn and internal policies.

Relax on immigration/assimilation (sp?).

Plague/Reduction of population/drugs.

Attack from the southern hemisphere (optional).

Takeover by proxy. Simple.

so we are already dead haha
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
That is prob how it would happen.
Quote by Survivalism

Quote by Survivalism
Quote by Stereoaxis
slow assimilation into society, gradual changes in ideology, perhaps some clever sabotages to show weaknesses in the current system and the people choose the alternative all on their own.

miltarily? probably a fire sale scenario...before anyone says it, yes like in Live Free or Die Hard

How do you think social acceptance of the gays started? Pedophiles are next, in 20-30 years, no one will give a shit.

Both of which were defined, and still are in some psychology texts, as mental diseases, and deviant behaviors.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

EXACTLY as it happened in world in conflict
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by Wheelchair Stan
ya america > all pretty much

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
A large alliance, say china russia and north korea, start infiltrating america, sending in solders as civilians until american citizens only outnumber the alliance 3:1. After they have all been armed they start killing everyone. after they've all been killed the alliance start sending in planes paratroopers the real deal. after the 24/7 Ariel bombing and people on the ground doing there shizzle, morter attacks rockets the lot. there are about 10 - 100 thousand americans left, also the president is dead as the attacks had a large concentration at washington DC so they are forced to surrender.
Yeah i finally got round to all this, so, what shall i put here?

*insert hillarious ego boosting qoute here*

THE GAME
you just lost it
The US will never be invaded and taken over, per se. As soon as some other country/countries begin kicking the shit out of us, our administration is probably going to chuck some nukes at them, and the world will end.
kill all humans
Quote by n47713
A large alliance, say china russia and north korea, start infiltrating america, sending in solders as civilians until american citizens only outnumber the alliance 3:1. After they have all been armed they start killing everyone. after they've all been killed the alliance start sending in planes paratroopers the real deal. after the 24/7 Ariel bombing and people on the ground doing there shizzle, morter attacks rockets the lot. there are about 10 - 100 thousand americans left, also the president is dead as the attacks had a large concentration at washington DC so they are forced to surrender.

Wow!

Just wow...

...the plan is flawed, obviously, but I'm amazed someone actually decided to put their brains into action to answer this thread.

You get +1 Internet from me!
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by mreed1990
If the United States was Invaded how would it happen and could it ever succeed.
1 - Manufacture a bunch of cheap-ass goods.
2 - Sell them to Americans.
3 - Don't spend the money on American goods, Just by US treasury bonds.
4 - Wait until you have a shit-load of bonds.
5 - Cash them in all at once.
6 - When the US can't pay up, take their house, the big White one.
7 - ?????????
8 - PROFIT!!!

Would it succeed? idk, stick around a year or two. we'll see.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Well basicly chinas army is almost as massive as the us army. since the us is busy in iraq, if china were to attack the states, it would be hard for them to defend. china could most likly pull of a sussefull landing and camp on the edge of amarica, but they would have to move and set up many heavy perimeters. and there would have to be other armires invovled, otherwise canada would just go stright to china and smoke them well there busy with the states. so most likly it would invovle many other armries like the japanes, russians, britain, and a whole frenzy to keep eruope occupied alos.

but persnaly, if canada were to work with china, the us would be scrwed. the chinese would engulf the entire shorline of the states, well canadian marches right down the border.
would be a brutal war for all sides.

Quote by 89cruefan
china or russia
china could actually take over the world. lol

no one can take over the world any more. if they came to close wede be forced to take out the nukes. and pepoel would eventuly rebel, or every 1 would kill them self.
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Last edited by wesleyisgay at Oct 13, 2008,
It would be in a world war

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Many Americans express dislike for Canada, it's kind of like that really quiet kid in school that never does anything and never talks to anybody, but then next thing you know he brings his entire Military into school.

Yeah Kind of like that.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
I'm very impressed with the pit. They might be some future generals here.
Quote by Survivalism

Quote by Survivalism
it wouldnt happen, every nation would most likely declare war on the rogue nation, there would be some who join with the rogue nations, perhaps smaller nations that are grouped around the larger country.

But the time it take's to plan, orchestrate and put a military plan into action is at the very best, week's of troop planning, movement, logistics, scouting and preparing for any issue's that may arise. If an army of 1 million or so men were to organise and begin an invasion, the whole world would know about it week's before it happens. all countries would be put on high alert, more than likely troops would be called home from current battlefields. alliances would be formed between countries and made even stronger between existing countries. trading and other various limitations would be put on the rogue country, stopping all import/ exporting of good's, quickly drying up funds for and maybe supplies for the country. the supplies that the country may have stocked up may last a few weeks, maybe abit longer for the army, but they would be in no fit state to take on an armed assualt on rations of fuel, food etc etc.

Also if the rogue nation rejected and refused to cooperate with the other (threatend) nations they would more than likely take this as an act of war and start their own prepartions for war, perhaps even declaring war and knocking out vital structures in the rogue nation, such as water treatment plants, power plants, military bases, naval bases with strategic air strikes and ballistic (non - nuclear tipped) missiles.

so all in all, i doubt it will happen.
Canada would not go against the U.S......... I would hope. Haha, damn, this would made a great game.

Literally tho, if china tried to invade the U.S., nukes would be let loose from U.S. to China, Russia, N. Korea, and Iran would throw nukes our direction, and we're ****ed.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz