I heard a live version of Comfortably Numb on 93.3 tonight in Arizona (Alice Cooper's radio show) and I was wondering if anyone could help me find which version it might be.

All I can tell you is that it was live, and Im not even sure if it was Pink Floyd (could have been a cover). Im pretty sure it was though, because of the ending solo (elaborate)

The ending solo was pretty much based on the PULSE ending solo, but a lot of it was improvised. I know it wasnt the Live 8 version, because Ive heard that one. what are some live versions of the song I could try to download?
Also, I wanted to add that at the beginning of the ending solo, it does the slide into the whammy bar dive like on the PULSE version, and the first few seconds of the ending solo uses A LOT of pinched harmonics.
I havn't heard that many versions, but it sounds like The Delicate Sound Of Thunder one to me.
I just listened to the delicate sound of thunder version on Youtube (cant find it to download it) and Im pretty sure thats it. I love this version. I also found another really good version while trying different ones on limewire that I liked alot, but I dont know what its from.