does anyone else wish they had started playing the guitar earlier

I started 2 years ago and i have only been interested in music for the past 3 years

i wish i started early
I wish I started violin earlier and actually cared about it earlier.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
My brother brought home our first guitar when I was like, 10 but I wasn't really interested at that time. I'm 18 now and I only started playing seriously about 2 years ago. Oh the wasted years...
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

I wish I had practiced seriously. Regret it every day of my life.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
I think everyone does. It would be illogical for someone on this site to not want that.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I only really got into music when I was 15 or so and I'm 17 now. Sometimes I wish I started earlier, but I could probably be a lot better in the time I have played for if I practised harder...
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
i started at 12 1 month till im 15 now so i guess im going alright ui wish my parents bogut mme a gtiar when i wanted one though i was about 10 i asked them to have 1 for xmas but they said i wouldnt stick with it probably right though.
I asked my parents if I could learn the guitar when I was about 12 but they couldn’t afford it, obviously neither could. I then forgot about it until I was given the opportunity to buy a cheap acoustic about 4 years ago (when I was 18).
I would have preferred to have started at 12, but there is nothing that can be done about it now.
I started when I was 10....I am 18 and I still suck.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
well i started taking guitar seriously about 3 years ago, and im only 14 now... so no... BUT I do wish for the first year of my playing that i was into more groups with more complex songs than blink182...
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE