I got a lot of money from my birthday celebrations and now I'm finally buying a new guitar, and I'm going for a semi-acoustic to get some versatility (I own a Telecaster HW1). The problem is that the guitar I've been looking into, the Yamaha SA2200 is near impossible to find. Where I live, in Sweden it is actually impossible but I could ship one from the UK, but I want to feel it before I buy it.
So I need a few more choices, the only one I can think of right now in the same price class is a Gibson ES-335, but they're a little more expensive than what I had in mind.
The only spec I really need is that it's a double cutaway, and around 1200 euros of price. Any tips?
Thanks.
What about the Ibanez Paul Gilbert models?

Sorry... just throwing an alternative to the Gretsch/Gibson ES type of guitars. Also... there's a semi-hollow Telecaster as well...
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Oct 13, 2008,
Quote by evening_crow
What about the Ibanez Paul Gilbert models?

Sorry... just throwing an alternative to the Gretsch/Gibson ES type of guitars. Also... there's a semi-hollow Telecaster as well...

The f holes are painted on to the Paul Gilbert signature model.
Quote by vintage x metal
My toilet has seen some scenes that one would describe as 'deathcore'
Quote by manmanster
The f holes are painted on to the Paul Gilbert signature model.

Oops my bad.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
an es 335 is a lovely guitar id go with that. im not really a fan of the telecaster semi acoustic although i do love telecasters
I play a Fender DG-4ce SB semi-coustic (Ac/E), about $400 australian and its held up really nicley. no problems with it, nice clean tone, can handle distortion and heavy-ish riffs.
yeah i recommend it
Parker guitars!! They are electric, but have piezo's in the bridge. Unique body too. I love my Parker P-44.