Does anyone know a annoying ringtone to wake me up in the morning? Im a heavy sleeper.
Thanks
i cum bood
Originally Posted by CaptainJack666
i can see why he likes elevators, theyre a truly uplifting experience

Join The NSW FTW Group
PM Lrn2shrd69, Greekmagician or dougie_mate to join.
Quote by beetroot10
rick roll yourself.
every morning.

do this and challenge yourself to see if you can turn it off before that annoying drum roll in the beggining finishes
Sig space available, give me some praise
Nokia...
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Black Out Band - Video Games?
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Through The Fire and Flames, it's rather annoying first thing in the morning. But strangely energising.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by TheRavenEffekt
Through The Fire and Flames, it's rather annoying first thing in the morning. But strangely energising.

I have this on my alarm....it usually wakes my entire house at the volume I use.
The mario theme tune on repeat.

I guarantee that if it doesn't wake you up it will at least subconsciously turn you insane after an hour
I'm not you Friend, Buddy!
I'm not your Buddy, Guy!
I'm not your Guy, Friend!

Arriving somewhere, but not here
Get a mp3 editing program and cut the part out of Slipknot - Psychosocial were Corey sings "psychosocial! psychosocial!" paste this section repeatedly and have ten whole minutes of "psychosocial! psychosocial!".

Or just do that with whatever you find annoying. James Hetfield's ah! repeated. Have Kurt Cobain "Helloo hello helloo" repeated
I used to have the opening to Extreme's 'He-man Woman Hater' - the Bettencourt widdling always did the trick (and enfuriated my gf!)
Quote by Chen-min
Leekspin. techno version

That's not a song. Levan's Polkka is the song. And the techno version is shiiit.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
That's not a song. Levan's Polkka is the song. And the techno version is shiiit.

Neither is that, it's Ievan Polka.
/smart-ass mode.
I'm gonna create a shortcut to the badgerbadgerbadger.com website and schedule my PC to run it every morning

/wantstogotobed
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Man that badger song is hypnotic! Use that!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Bananaphone.

Fucking annoys the SHIT out of me.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~