to give a damn about the future.
She waits for me to step in time
but I never do.

We were begging for each other
I was trying to loosen up,
look in control, so much,
I forgot about her needs

another mathematical rant (ots)

step down the steps to the beat of a song but your feet are numb, sip another sip of the jager-bomb cause it helps you see where your brain went wrong, cause brain's always going wrong and jager-bomb always tries to numb the mind that already died and went to a place where you couldn't figure out the distance between two points on a 0.25 scale map with trig or anything like that. where the square wandered back to a place at the beginning of the moment you were born and since it was complete from the word go it'll never need completion again. save your pen the extra effort of dripping ink from its nib by savoring every second and not relying on drinking from its thoughts and stealing its creation and taking all the bloody low-life credit. it was only a drunken night that conspired against your parents and brought you screaming to the world, just screaming from the moment you gave up the fight; complete the square complete the square and prepare for one hell of a night.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Last edited by DigUpHerBones at Oct 13, 2008,
You're so gonna kick my ass

EDIT TO BELOW: I wondered why you skipped me and challenged JammyDude
Last edited by Ninjamonkey767 at Oct 13, 2008,
obviously not

edit: and sorry for the thread title. I've hardly slept.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
hehe, manc accents.

cheers, husband
Oh, come on. This has had no votes since the first day
I don't know if there's an "active competitions" thing you're supposed to put this in. Maybe that has something to do with it.
Gah, buggered.

Added
Three hours, darlings.

This can't be my second tie of the season when I've only played two matches!

Want a rematch some time?
I'm going to have to write something and my busy busy busy tiredness isn't helping, but if you send something it'll go up at some point.