is it possible to converts other instruments music to guitar music because theres this song i want to learn on the guitar i think its called the lonely man or the incredible hulk theme ethier one but its on piano if we could translate or convert other instruments music into guitar music is there a specific subject we need to learn?
If you learn how to read standard notation and get the sheet music, or otherwise just learn the piece on the piano, if you know the notes of the piece you can translate that to guitar. Or if you get the sheet music and PowerTab or Guitar Pro, you can input it as standard notation and the program will add the tab too.
yeah its possible. anything that makes noise can be coverted to any musical instrement. piano tho is ushaly played on the trebble and bass cleif (I think thats how its spelt) so normaly it would be converted into bass and the guitar. really all you need it to know the notes being played then you can transpose it to guitar easy.
A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence.