Yeah it was pretty funny 2 see thousands of white people singing "don't call me white" does anyone else find this amusing?

Does anyone else find fat mikes chatter a bit annoying?
i like the band i like the music but jus shut the **** up and sing already
I agree with TS. But this will probably get closed.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by original=punk
You really shouldn't ever go see Propagandhi then.

I take it their concerts are one giant lecture?
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Quote by HiImKindaNewAnd
I take it their concerts are one giant lecture?

They named their second album "Less Talk, More Rock" because they've been known to go into long rants in between songs.
Quote by original=punk
They named their second album "Less Talk, More Rock" because they've been known to go into long rants in between songs.

as it should be
I think if I were Fat Mike I would do whatever I wanted on stage. Theres worse things he could do then talk a bit between songs. He's really just done it so much he's trying to have a good time and hang out and play some songs inbetween that.
i live in scotland and i drove from edinburgh to liverpool to see them last year. fat mike was nice enough to acknowledge the fact that us sheep shaggers had travelled all that way to see them play. he explained that they don't play scotland anymore because in glasgow some hells angels threatened to kill them onstage. fair enough glasgow has the knife crime of a third world country, but what pisses me off is that about a year later they bring out a documentary about how they travelled to places that are basically warzones with 'sketchy' deals done on booking shows. maybe if they hadn't been so 'sketchy' as they call it, hells angels wouldn't have invaded their show. thats why young kids should take note. by all means listen to NOFX or whoever the **** you want. i do , and don't give a shit what anyone thinks. But i'm sick and tired of hearing about how NOFX put their career on the line to say '**** BUSH!' Stiff little fingers on the other hand sung anti IRA and UVF songs in halls in belfast when the troubles there were really bad. that took balls. not even the clash had balls for that. plus the fact they've played the glasgow barrowlands on st. patrix every year for nearly 20 years. they say(along with many other acts) that its the best venue in the world!

sorry for the rant. i have annoying little brother beside me who drones on about NOFX. I like dont call me white.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

D4 are in Philly on monday but I can't extend my weekend to see them cuz I have a paper due.

Mitch Clem is a punk as **** mother****er.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
I saw nofx last weekend and it was awesome. I live in Arizona, and Mike asked "hey how many of you guys are trying to sell your houses? How many of you can't?... It's not because of the failing economy its because no one wants to buy a house in hell!" And he had a cup holder installed on his mike stand so he didn't have to going and getting a beer. It was an ok show since it was a festival but NOFX was funny as hell, and it was all around fun.
Fat Mike is a damn rock star. I thought we kicked him out of Punk Rock 3 years ago.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by ArsonAarin
I saw nofx last weekend and it was awesome. I live in Arizona, and Mike asked "hey how many of you guys are trying to sell your houses? How many of you can't?... It's not because of the failing economy its because no one wants to buy a house in hell!" And he had a cup holder installed on his mike stand so he didn't have to going and getting a beer. It was an ok show since it was a festival but NOFX was funny as hell, and it was all around fun.
I doubt most NOFX fans own houses.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by axeslash
Fat Mike is a damn rock star. I thought we kicked him out of Punk Rock 3 years ago.

We did, but he responded by kicking us out of punk. We were pretty confused
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by axeslash

He just kicked Blake and Fletcher out of punk rock. It was sad.