A guy is offering me his Jim root Telecaster for my 5150 combo. I really want a telecaster, and one with a 60/81 would be a great addition to my Hellraiser. the only thing is, I don't have another amp, but...i only paid $500 for the amp and this guitar is worth like $900.

major profit if i needed to resell.

I can save up for another amp i guess, especially with Christmas around the corner, but would it be wise to take the offer up? with work and school, don't have a lot of time to play guitar so, take that into consideration.

thanks for opinions!

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
I'd keep the amp honestly. It's like getting Eddie's Franky while losing your Marshall Plexi...then again, its 25000$. =x!
trade it,then go on kijiji or whatever and trade you hellraiser for any amp,or pawn the helraiser for cash for a amp,but a 5150 is a nice amp,play the tele,u may not even like it
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
If you like it, I say go for it.

5150 amps are a dime a dozen, you could find them anywhere for cheap.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
trade,and ask for 150 bucks or so, be sure to play it,look for any damage,and play it through a amp
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.